Check your CARDIO RISKS on the graph.
- Record and graph your own data items!
- Calculate your Mean Blood Pressure(MBP)(*1), Pulse Pressure(PP)(*1), ME difference(*2), ME Average(*2), body fat (kg/lb) and BMI automatically.
- Data export functionality is available.
- Verify at a glance your blood pressure values and diet changes on a graph.
- Multiple graphs on one screen.
- Check your latest measurements with widgets.
- The text size can be changed to a "Larger Text" setting.
- Test results and medical expenses data can also be recorded.
- Receive notifications for your scheduled hospital visits and BP measurement times.
- Record numerical values in one go using one single screen.
- Use it easily with just one hand! (Set the most frequently used buttons at the bottom of the screen, Right-swipe to go back to the previous screen.)
- Execute quick operations offline (excluding the data export functionality).
*1: An indicator of arteriosclerosis risk
*2: An indicator of stroke and heart disease risk
§ Recorded Data Items
The following data items are recorded by default. (Any of the default data items can be hidden.)
Apart from these data items, you can also record your own data items!
Blood Pressure Data Items:
- Morning BP
- Evening BP
- Blood Pressure & Pulse(3)~(8)*
- Morning-Evening Difference (Auto-calc)
- Morning-Evening Average (Auto-calc)
- Medication Check(Morning)
- Medication Check(Evening)
- Medication Check(3)~(8)*
"Blood Pressure & Pulse" items and "Medication Check" items can be recorded as many as eight times a day.
Diet Data Items:
- Body Weight
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Fat (Auto-calc)
- BMI (Auto-calc)
- Calories (Taken)*
- Calories (Burned)*
Test Data Items:
- Red Blood Cells (RBC)*
- White Blood Cells (WBC)*
- Platelets (PLT)*
- Hemoglobin (Hb)*
- Hematocrit (Ht)*
- Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV)*
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin (MCH)*
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC)*
- AST (GOT)*
- ALT (GPT)*
- Gamma GTP*
- Total Protein (TP)*
- Albumin (ALB)*
- Total Cholesterol (TC)*
- HDL Cholesterol (HDL-C)*
- LDL Cholesterol (LDL-C)*
- Triglyceride (TG)*
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c)*
- Blood Sugar (FPG)*
*: Data items initially set as hidden.
§ Hospital Visits Scheduling Screen
By recording the medical institutions you are due to visit, as well as the date and time of your appointments, you can configure the app to send you notifications at a specified time.
The time of the notifications can be changed in the Settings screen.
§ Data Records Screen
This screen records the numerical values related to your BP, diet and so on.
Configuration changes for adding new input data items, etc. can be made from the "Data Items Settings" on the Settings screen.
§ Graph Screen
This screen allows you to verify the numerical data recorded on the Data Records screen by plotting it on a graph.
§ Settings Screen
This screen allows you to configure basic information, display settings, record master data, etc.
Please set your "Gender" and "Height". These values will be used for calculating the normal range of your test data items and your BMI.
To use the hospital visits scheduling functionality and the medical expenses data export functionality, please record your medical institutions information from the "Medical Institutions (Pharmacies) List."
§ Data Export Functionality
This functionality allows you to output BP data, diet data, test data, and medical expenses information recorded on the app onto files in CSV format, so they can be transferred to PCs, etc.
This data can then be used by processing it on spreadsheet software such as Excel.
The export functionality uses AirDrop and the e-mail app included with iOS. Cloud storage services (iCloud, etc. if installed.) are also available.
Third party e-mail apps (Gmail, etc.) may appear on the list; however, some apps may not be able to attach CSV files, so we recommend using the e-mail app that is included with iOS.
- Added backup & restore function (in-app purchase)
- Fixed a bug that shared dialog was not displayed when exporting CSV file on iPad
- Added holiday data for 2020
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Ai Imai
- 32.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ai Imai
- In-App Purchases
- Multi-Graph Mode $1.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Backup & Restore $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.