This app is a tool helping to collect, track and analyze your blood pressure and pulse measurements on a daily basis. Thus, it is a fully adequate blood pressure record card.
Easily add and edit your blood pressure.
Moreover, you can export data as spreadsheet files to share conveniently with your physicians.
- Easy storage of your blood pressure and pulse measurements
- Calculation of your pulse pressure
- Easy addition of notes to each entry
- Export of readings in the format of CSV, PRINT or PDF
- Visualization of measurements in graphs and statistics
- Customization of your data range
- Import of data in CSV
System Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later (Mountain Lion), 64-bit processor
Corrects a reporting error in the graphical report.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, But Not Complete
The description of this app. says you can Export as a PDF, You Cannot !!! The developer needs to fix that, or remove it from the description, as that is False Advertising, IMHO !!!!
Interface is not bad, data entry could be improved, same wishlist as G4Dualle, but my biggest beef is inability to print graphs and charts. I feel llike I’ve been done out of $4.99!
It works, but I wish there was a wee bit more.
The app performs. The data entry process is straight forward.
• Tab through parameters
• Each saved record presents you with a new blank record.
• Double-clicking records to edit its contents would be a nice feature. Recreating a record is quick & easy though.
• Setting the date is easy, but having to set the time for each entry using the hands of a clock is so 18th Century.
Lost a Star for the last two bullets.
This app is way better than using pencil & paper and for that I gave it four-stars. The import/export is flawless and saving as PDFs is possible.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jan-Hendrik Damerau
- 4.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Finnish, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Jan-Hendrik Damerau
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.