An invaluable Medical App for anyone who wants to maintain a comprehensive record of their blood pressure and pulse readings. Take care of your health and buy it today! Up-to-date values you can retrieve months later. This unique Medical App allows you to see a chart of your pulse and blood pressure readings on any day in any month, as well as generating a chart from a filtered list, that can help you to detect any irregularities quickly.
- record and store your blood pressure and pulse readings several times a day
- add your own personalized notes
- edit and delete entries
–easy, customizable search function, depending on your user interface
– keep detailed records using specific criteria to generate daily and monthly graphs like those commonly used in the medical field: in addition to graphically displaying a selected day’s values, a monthly view is also available: as well as viewing a chart of your minimum, maximum and average blood pressure and pulse values for a selected month
-option for a upgrade to the full version
in full version:
-export function via email (with timespan select)
-csv file for storing and modification
-pdf file with marking of measurements beyond the norm
- fix graphical issue in iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Will not import csv files.
I purchased the "full version" of this app thinking it would be helpful when going to my doctor. Well, it definitely needs some work! I have found it impossible to enter "historical" data, date & time especially! This is something that either needs to get fixed or I need a refund!
Very simple app to use with very simple basic reports.
The unconnected values in the simple graphic report shows very clearly days that were missed taking BP measurements ... And in my case the medications also since I only take BP measurements at the time I take the medications. I looked at several other apps and this was the only one that showed non-connected values
from one reading to another or from one day to the next.
Being able to export the BP values to a standard CSV file makes backing up and sharing a lot more reliable and easy.
A lot of statistics can be generated on BP values of which are mostly never used and just clutter up the reports.
Most of us just want to see how the BP values are changing from day to day and if we missed taking it one or more days (and maybe the medication also) ... And this app shows you that very simply.
- michael heinz
- 7.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Lifegrit
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to the full version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.