Recommended by doctors and pharmacists.
* Voted as Top Health App by doctors at HealthTap
* Recommended by the German association for kidney patients
* Gesundheit konkret: smart assistant - app-solute useful
* Top rating in iPad&Co.
* Top 5 medical App at appstar.tv
* Recommendation from the panel of experts at NummerSicher
Now you can have your blood pressure under control everywhere. Track, monitor and store your blood pressure (systolic and diastolic) along with your pulse, blood sugar and more. As a patient tracker the app is recommended for people with hypertension, high blood sugar, diabetes, high blood pressure and who have an increased risk of heart attack, you can even track your body temperature.
A BP Monitor for fast and simple recording that is easy and a real pleasure. Your doctor will be amazed by the chart, which will help him with his diagnosis.
* Apple Health support
* Easy record and store your systolic and diastolic blood pressure together with your pulse at a given time
* Support of Bluetooth monitoring devices
* Helpful charts and statistics about your arterial pressure that can be commented for future analysis
* Detailed PDF report with chart for a given time range for consultation with your doctor. To email or print
* Multi device usage with synchronization to see your stored blood pressure on the go
* Manage your medicamentation and see how long your meds last
* Optionally more data of viability (weight tracker, blood sugar, body temperature, in/output)
* Salt Calculator and BMI calculator so you can track your body mass ratio
* Blood Pressure Analysis for fighting hypertension, diabetes and heart attack - for your health.
* Anonymous or pseudonymous usage ensuring that no data will be disclosed with third parties. Also with HealthOn code of conduct for trustfully health information in apps (V5.26)
Supported Bluetooth devices:
- Beurer BM 54, BC 57, BM 57, BM 77, BM 85, BC 85
- Crane Connect Bluetooth
- Medisana BW 300 connect, BU 530 connect, BU 550 connect, BU 575 connect, SL 100 connect
- Omron RS7 Intelli IT
- Sanitas (SBC 53, SBM 37, SBM 67)
- Silvercrest SBM 68
- Soehnle Syst Monitor connect 300 and 400
Use with or without free registration. You can make a one-time, free registration; no private data needs to be entered. With your login you can also sync with other devices.
The app needs an internet connection for some features. Offline usage is also possible, but requires a one-time login.
The app supports multi user login and quick switch between the users.
Attention: This app is for storing your blood pressure values. It can't measure it.
Feel free to contact us with your feedback or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave a review if you like our app. Thanks!
You can order a Premium Membership with In-App-Purchase. You can choose between monthly and yearly payment. The subscription period is one month or one year, based on this. It renews unless auto-renew is turned off at last 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal withing 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. After purchase you can manage subscriptions in your account and turn off auto-renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription, where applicable.
The prices can vary based on your country and currency. The Premium Membership is a recuring subscription with cost. It is handled at the App Store on your device.
Added CVS im- and export
Ratings and Reviews
Really great app
After using several other BP tracking apps, I found this one and it records what I need to create reports for my doctor. One thing that would take this to 5 stars for me would be to allow for isolating a.m. readings from p.m. readings or left arm readings from right arm readings into separate reports. I know I can go into individual line items and click the “ignore” switch, however it is too time consuming to do so - can you make this easier to do for multiple line items?
Good App !!!
Although my (free) registration did not show up for the first few days, I was still able to use the app without any problems. Very easy to use. This is a useful app if you want to track your blood pressure, glucose, weight, etc over time. Allows you to make corrections if needed. Keeps detailed records by date and time, and shows graphs with mean and median lines to indicate your progress. Will certainly be a help to my doctor to know exactly where I am, so he can make a more informed diagnosis about my health. Works very well and I experienced no usage problems with the app.
Good App - Easy to Use
Straightforward input of BP data. Had to look for it but found the setting for inputting weight. Now I have an easy to use tool for informing my Doctor at physical appointment with graphical and tabular presentation of data. This app can also record other health data, e.g. glucose, temperature, etc., for those whose might find it appropriate.
- Horst Klier
- 21.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 BlutdruckDaten
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly $28.99
- Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.