Meet the new Bloodworks App. Lifesaving power in your palm. Sign up to give blood wherever, whenever. Personal profile and alerts help you see where you’re needed. And how many people you’ve helped. It only takes a couple taps to make a difference. Join a group to cheer on fellow donors. Choose how and when you hear from us. After you’ve donated, learn your blood type and whose life you’ve changed. Learn about the latest donor perks.
• The Bloodworks App makes it easy to make a difference. Schedule a blood donation in just couple taps, anytime, anywhere. Map feature makes it easy to find a center or blood drive near you. Tap the blood drop icon at the bottom of the home screen to get started.
• Track your community impact with the Bloodworks App. See your blood type and donation history, and find out when you’re eligible to give again. Tap the profile icon at the bottom to see your personal dashboard.
• Feel like you’re part of something bigger. Form or join groups to cheer on friends and colleagues and compete to reach new donation milestones. Inspire others to join your lifesaving efforts.
• See your donation in action. Get updates when it’s been delivered and read about real patients affected by Bloodworks donors. Turn on push notifications under settings.
• Phone calls not your thing? No problem. You control your settings to choose how and when you hear from us. Tap on notifications to customize your contact preferences.
• Perks of Giving. Swipe through the home page banners to learn about the latest donor perks, promotions, events. Plus, read personal stories of impact and donation facts.
Learn more about the Bloodworks Northwest at www.BloodworksNW.org
Ratings and Reviews
Very frustrating. I have been a longtime donor, usually call and make an appointment, but today (a Sunday) was just a spur of the moment decision to donate. I tried calling the donor center to schedule, but the call center is closed on Sundays. I tried downloading this app that I read about in an email. Cool! Way to get modern. NOPE! Doesn’t work. I was able to see what appointments were available (in theory) but when I tried to click on an open time slot...nothing. Nada. Zip. Kaput. Worthless. I love giving my time and donating but when I try to work within the system and the system is broken, it’s frustrating.
Email login doesn’t work, but app isn’t useless
I have an existing account. I can log into the website, but the app tells me the user doesn’t exist.
Trying to change the password gives the error that my specified password doesn’t pass the password rules. The password I specify does meet the password requirements. Maybe this error is because my email address is already associated with an account. Regardless, the app won’t let me log in.
If you’re interested in scheduling a donation, the app is still useful because you can still search for locations by date.
Good for tracking, not scheduling
I like the idea of an app to help schedule blood donation and have my info on it! But I want to be able to schedule based on location, not date. I usually donate at my work, which only happens every few weeks, and I’m not able to see upcoming dates at a specific location, so the app is pretty useless to helping me donate. If you’re willing to travel to donate on a specific date, though, it seems pretty slick. Once you wade through all the fluff features— there’s a lot of extra stuff here that I’m not sure users really need front and center.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 141.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © bloodworks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.