Relax as you easily uncover beautiful art with mystery coloring. Coloring has never been easier, more relaxing or inspiring. Follow the symbols to add color and turn a blank screen into something stunning then share the timelapse of your work to amaze your friends.
Unlock new designs with our magical color capture experience. Access 100s of artworks and colors with no subscriptions!
• Incredible Mystery Coloring library! Reveal beautiful hidden art!
• Amaze your friends with your skill by sharing timelapses of the art you color.
• Unlock premium designs with just your camera.
• Incredible designs. Amazing tools. No subscriptions.
• More than 600 designs to color with new books added every month.
• Experience the world in full color by collecting colors outside.
• Personalise your experience by coloring your avatar.
• Our designs are unique and exclusive to Bloom. We never use stock because we believe art matters.
• 100s of colors to choose from.
• Tools to help you make each design uniquely yours.
• Works offline!
• Terms of Service : http://www.peak.net/terms-and-conditions/
We've added a brand new category of Mystery Designs: Mandalas! Color them to reveal some beautiful patterns and create amazing timelapses.
As always, we've also worked hard to squash bugs and improve performance.
If you enjoy using Bloom, please rate us and review us. It really helps other users find our app. If you have any comments or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Bloom is blooming with grandness!
I’ve tried several other coloring apps, and all of them had subscriptions which made them no fun! But Bloom doesn’t have that type of system, it has a fair currency in the game, which you can get by completing goals, watching videos, or buying them if you can’t wait. Like many other people, I love the scavenger hunt, it’s really fun and easy! I only have a few suggestions:
1. Add more coloring tools, while I have nothing against the current ones, I feel like the selection is a bit limited, I feel like a few more options would be nice.
2. Add more colors, I’ll admit it, the palette does feel a little limited, could we have some more colors please?
3. Add the option to use your finger to color, while the fill tool is helpful, it would be nice to use your finger to color, it could help achieve some new and fun designs.
Overall, I love this app, it’s really nice and relaxing.
Best coloring book I’ve had
This is the best coloring book app I’ve ever had. I would give it 5 stars but there’s a few things that I have trouble with.
One is that it’s tough to keep coloring or to complete the video challenges when the app crashes more often than I’d like.
Another is that I thought this would be a color by number type but it’s not and it was advertised as such. Some people might struggle with color by shapes. While I do like the fact that the shapes you need to color will highlight, some of the shapes are so tiny that they go un-noticed even when they highlight purple (example: eye of the cat in the surprise cat drawing). Maybe there should be a setting to change the highlight color for better accessibility or customizable feature. Or maybe even a setting to change the color by shape to color by number if that’s what customers prefer.
I also love the fact that the app is free and that the ad feature ISNT THOSE ANNOYING BANNERS OR SURPRISE POP-UP ADS. Ads are ingeniously integrated as ad challenges where you can get color drops which are used to unlock more drawings to color. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I don’t mind watching an ad as long as it doesn’t pop-up on the screen while in the middle of coloring. Excellently done.
I don’t usually leave reviews but this app is so great that I had to. It really deserves 5 stars. I’ll give it 5 once it stops crashing so I can spend more enjoying it! :)
Crashing all the time
So I LOVE the app, but when I use it, it crashes all the time. Once I finish a video for those video challenges, the app crashes and closes itself out to my home screen. It will rarely, once I open back up, give me the drops I watched the videos for. The same thing happens when I unlock new pieces. Once I make the purchase with the drops, I go to enter and start coloring, the loading symbol pops up, but then it crashes, and closes itself out. I reopen the app, and I can see that I really did spend the drops, and the piece is still unlocked, but when I go to access it again, it crashes again. I have several pieces that I’ve unlocked but cannot enter to color. Another occurrence that isn’t crashing out of the app, but is an unresponsive period. There will be a time every now and then, where buttons won’t respond time pushing them. So I’d have to exit and reopen the app to fix it.
I love the app that’s why I gave it four stars. But it crashes a ton, and now I don’t really play it because of me not being able to do anything. That’s why I didn’t give it five.
- Brainbow Limited
- 286 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Brainbow Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Colorize Pro $2.99
- Welcome Pack $0.99
- Pack of 450 drops $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.