Bloomberg Connects, a free digital guide to arts and culture spaces around the world, makes it easy to explore and engage with cultural organizations, museums and galleries directly from your mobile device.
Download Bloomberg Connects to:
• Learn about current art exhibitions, galleries and other features on display at each institution
• Access unique multimedia museum guides that include insights from arts and culture experts
• Zoom in on high-resolution images from museums and galleries
• Set your preferred font size on your device for the most comfortable reading experience
• Browse maps to plan future museum visits and locate galleries, exhibitions, shops, cafes and restrooms
• Get notifications from your favorite museum, art gallery or other arts and culture institution
• Discover virtual guides to cultural spaces around the world
Explore our "Early Release" featuring Benjamin Franklin House, Black Cultural Archives, Camden Art Centre, The Central Park Conservancy, The Drawing Center, Dulwich Picture Gallery, The Frick Collection, The Guggenheim Museum, Imperial War Museum - Duxford, Imperial War Museum - Churchill War Rooms, The Line, London Mithraeum Bloomberg SPACE, MOMA PS1, New York Botanical Garden, The Noguchi Museum, The Serpentine Galleries, and Whitechapel Gallery.
Bloomberg Connects allows you to experience your favorite cultural institutions, anytime from anywhere. More digital guides from museums, galleries and other arts and culture institutions coming soon!
Performance and usability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Museum Guide for the Guggenheim
I was searching for a free museum guide for the Guggenheim museum and came across Bloomberg Connects. As an added bonus, it includes more guides for many more museums in New York and London. The app is very intuitive and easy to navigate and includes interactive maps and guides that are easy to follow. I can’t wait to use it again when museums are open to the public again!
Fun app about the arts
Interesting content from museums and art institutes from New York and London. As a New Yorker myself, I especially enjoyed the content from New York Botanical Garden.
Easy to use, clean interface, and nice selection so far. Can’t wait to see what other museums and art spaces join the app.
I like that it has multiple museums in one
I poke around in this app when I want a culture break. Can’t go to the museums in person but I learn a lot in a 5 minute break on this app, some from museums I wouldn’t have heard of. Some museums need more content tbqh.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bloomberg Philanthropies Support LLC
- 26.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Bloomberg Philanthropies Support LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.