Smash Hit Tower Defense Game
The Bloons are back and better than ever! Get ready for a massive 3D tower defense game designed to give you hours and hours of the best strategy gaming available.
Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome monkey towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last Bloon that comes your way!
BRILLIANT 3D BLOONS TD
* Vibrant new monkey animations and upgrade skins
* Intense visual effects
* 51 original maps, some with 3D objects that can block line of sight
EPIC MONKEY TOWER UPGRADES
* 22 powerful monkey towers, including new BTD6 towers Druid and Alchemist and recently added Mortar Monkey, Engineer Monkey and Dartling Gunner!
* 3 upgrade paths - all monkey towers now have 3 amazing paths to choose between
* Tier 5 upgrades - top upgrades so powerful only one monkey can have them
* Each game, place one of these 11 unique and powerful monkeys with 20 signature upgrades
* Two bloon-shredding activated abilities per Hero
* Craft new gameplay strategies around each Hero's powers and synergies
* Unlockable skins and voiceovers to customize your play
DEEP MONKEY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
* Over 100 meta-upgrades that buff individual monkey towers or monkey groups
* Adds late game power so you can win more maps and reach higher freeplay rounds
* Play anywhere - single player offline works even when your wifi doesn't!
* New Bloons - tricky new Bloon types like Purple, Fortified, and the relentless B.A.D.
* New game modes added to each game difficulty, like Restricted Monkeys, Double Health MOABs, and the brutal CHIMPS rules
* Widescreen support for iPhone X
And there's heaps more! We packed as much content and polish into this game as possible, and we continue to add new features, content, and challenges in regular updates. We truly respect your time and support, and we hope Bloons TD 6 will be the best strategy game you've ever played. If it's not, please contact us at email@example.com and tell us what we can do better!
Now those bloons aren't going to pop themselves... sharpen your darts and go play Bloons TD 6!
Best experienced on iPhone 8 or above, or on iPad 5th generation or above
Ninja Kiwi Notes:
Bloons TD 6 contains in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings, or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Your purchases fund our development updates and new games, and we sincerely appreciate every vote of confidence you give us with your purchases.
Ninja Kiwi Community:
We love hearing from our players, so please get in touch with any feedback, positive or negative, at email@example.com. If it's stuff you want the whole community to see and talk about, then join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:
Streamers and Video Creators:
Ninja Kiwi is actively promoting channel creators on YouTube and Twitch. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and tell us about your channel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Odyssey restart voyage fix.
Check out another huge content update with a new Hero, Map, Odyssey Editor, and more!
• Unleash your psychic potential with our latest hero, Psi!
• Seek inner peace and tranquility on the new Expert map - Sanctuary
• Odyssey Browser and Editor! Design your very own Odyssey and share it with friends!
• Earn more Monkey Money with the new map bonus feature: Monkey Teams!
• 18 great new Trophy Store items
• 11 new Achievements added
Ratings and Reviews
One of the must haves for anyone
This game is my personal favorite out of any other game I have ever downloaded at least for mobile but that being said the fact that this game works on mobile and works so well is amazing and yes I understand that was one of the recent updates there has been a bit of a problem with most users involving the update but when it comes down to it it was probably just a mistake with the developers and maybe they forgot to push the update out correctly and I’m sure if it hasn’t been fixed already they are working their hardest to fix it so I would just like to say ninja Keewee personally just keep doing you you’re doing great work and I may be the only one speaking here but personallyYou have brought legitimate fun to my mobile gaming experience and I will continue to be a supporter for as long as these games are made and released and personally I think the five dollar price point is perfectly normal considering your game is very high-quality there are no ads whatsoever the in app purchases aren’t even that bad and the fact that the community is very welcoming whether it be they are afraid to be rude over the fact they might get banned or it’s just they realize they spent actual money on this game and they want to have a good experience to so I just want to say it and then you Keewee staff keep doing you you are doing great work don’t let anyone else say otherwise
Excellent game, too much fun to have
“tHiS gAMe iS tOo HaRd” lol jk I love this game, I have every hero right now and find the game fun every day, I log in almost every day to get the daily chest and do the daily challenge, its soo fun, I even recently got my first hero skin, but aside from that you should definitely download this game, sure there is a price, but there are literally no ads, not one in sight! Pretty cheap too, there are in app purchases, but they’re not required, so people writing that this game is pay to win are just being dramatic, lots of things are unlocked with monkey money, something you get for beating maps for the first time on a certain difficulty, the higher the difficulty the more money, you still get monkey money for say beating a map on easy standard twice but not as much, I got every hero by grinding to get monkey money, the knowledge points are cool too, they unlock nice features like a free dart monkey and magic lives that regenerate every round when you don’t lose any lives. All in all this game is great, you should totally download and as you can tell this is no bot review, almost no cons to the game. This game is also still getting updates, so don’t worry about the game getting stale, just wait a bit or play the challenges in challenge browser, there is a LOT you can do.
Apologies on previous reviews
Oh boy me again with another review. Must be bad right? No, after I stopped being a little brat about these heroes and actually decided to start trying to get them (I have them all as of now), and the grind was boring let’s just point that out. Not that I don’t enjoy playing the game, a good round 100 run is fun every now and then, but just to the heroes, it was a boring grind. I do enjoy some of them as a matter of fact and hate myself for complaining and not trying sooner. But the skins were highly unnecessary. Then again I’ll never get them so what am I complaining for? Anyways next topic, when are there to be the return of the Engineer, Bloonchipper, and the Dartling Gun? Seriously, we still have less towers on there than BTD5, and the heroes don’t apply to that category since they’re their own system. Plus with the whole achievement on your list that is win 10 games using only Support towers seems impopable (ha ha, did that) and it should be obvious Engie and the Chipper would be in the Support class. To add along is the want for the return of Odyssey or Two-Player modes on this. All I ask is that there needs to be something more added to the list rather than the lonesome solo and Races (competition, don’t enjoy it as much as cooperation). Or make something new and exciting. Conclusion, love the game still as a day one buyer but would enjoy to see some things return and some new things added.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ninja Kiwi Limited
- 108.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ninja Kiwi Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pile O Monkey Money Sale $2.99
- Monkey Money $1.99
- Full Tower Unlock $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.