Smash Hit Tower Defense Game
The Bloons are back and better than ever! Get ready for a massive 3D tower defense game designed to give you hours and hours of the best strategy gaming available.
Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome monkey towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last Bloon that comes your way!
BRILLIANT 3D BLOONS TD
* Vibrant new monkey animations and upgrade skins
* Intense visual effects
* 51 original maps, some with 3D objects that can block line of sight
EPIC MONKEY TOWER UPGRADES
* 22 powerful monkey towers, including new BTD6 towers Druid and Alchemist and recently added Mortar Monkey, Engineer Monkey and Dartling Gunner!
* 3 upgrade paths - all monkey towers now have 3 amazing paths to choose between
* Tier 5 upgrades - top upgrades so powerful only one monkey can have them
* Each game, place one of these 11 unique and powerful monkeys with 20 signature upgrades
* Two bloon-shredding activated abilities per Hero
* Craft new gameplay strategies around each Hero's powers and synergies
* Unlockable skins and voiceovers to customize your play
DEEP MONKEY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
* Over 100 meta-upgrades that buff individual monkey towers or monkey groups
* Adds late game power so you can win more maps and reach higher freeplay rounds
* Play anywhere - single player offline works even when your wifi doesn't!
* New Bloons - tricky new Bloon types like Purple, Fortified, and the relentless B.A.D.
* New game modes added to each game difficulty, like Restricted Monkeys, Double Health MOABs, and the brutal CHIMPS rules
* Widescreen support for iPhone X
And there's heaps more! We packed as much content and polish into this game as possible, and we continue to add new features, content, and challenges in regular updates. We truly respect your time and support, and we hope Bloons TD 6 will be the best strategy game you've ever played. If it's not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what we can do better!
Now those bloons aren't going to pop themselves... sharpen your darts and go play Bloons TD 6!
Best experienced on iPhone 8 or above, or on iPad 5th generation or above
Ninja Kiwi Notes:
Bloons TD 6 contains in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings, or reach us at email@example.com for help. Your purchases fund our development updates and new games, and we sincerely appreciate every vote of confidence you give us with your purchases.
Ninja Kiwi Community:
We love hearing from our players, so please get in touch with any feedback, positive or negative, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it's stuff you want the whole community to see and talk about, then join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:
Streamers and Video Creators:
Ninja Kiwi is actively promoting channel creators on YouTube and Twitch. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and tell us about your channel at email@example.com.
Lock and load, everyone - the Dartling Gunner is here!
And these are just the stars on top of this massive holiday update:
• Dartling Gunner tower, complete with glorious Tier 5 powers
• 3 Dartling Gunner Monkey Knowledges, plus 5 other new Knowledges
• Watch for penguins on the chilly new beginner map, Skates
• X marks the spot on the classically challenging advanced map X Factor
• All new Challenge Browser complete with likes, favorites, and filters
• 20 festive new Trophy Store items
• 10 New Achievements for your holiday reward hunting
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the game but
It’s missing some things. I really miss the balloon chipper it was my thing same as the engineer. Will they make an appearance on a later version of the game or your kicking them to the curb? I really want them back in the game plz don’t get rid of them. Also can you please add a multiplayer mode I really loved that on TD5. Its kinda annoying switching from 6 to 5 just to play multiplayer. Also maybe a suggestion for all towers since their are 3 ways to branch off your tower can you make the selections disappear after you make 1 or 2 upgrades on all 3 selections??? It’s kinda Annoying to see something you want and 2 other selections you really want but their all in separate areas. I want to select all 3 things to upgrade. That would be nice to have. It always seemed like to me a “ninja kiwi game tradition” to upgrade 2 things on each branch and then dich one and go with the other one. Now you guys are sort of breaking it in a way since it should fall into the same category with their now being 3 branches of upgrade to select. Idk you guys think about that those are the things I want to see or hopefully see in the near future. Also can you guys add more challenges plz probably like 5 challenges each day???? That would be fun also it might boost sales for people who can’t get passed a round.
Apologies on previous reviews
Oh boy me again with another review. Must be bad right? No, after I stopped being a little brat about these heroes and actually decided to start trying to get them (I have them all as of now), and the grind was boring let’s just point that out. Not that I don’t enjoy playing the game, a good round 100 run is fun every now and then, but just to the heroes, it was a boring grind. I do enjoy some of them as a matter of fact and hate myself for complaining and not trying sooner. But the skins were highly unnecessary. Then again I’ll never get them so what am I complaining for? Anyways next topic, when are there to be the return of the Engineer, Bloonchipper, and the Dartling Gun? Seriously, we still have less towers on there than BTD5, and the heroes don’t apply to that category since they’re their own system. Plus with the whole achievement on your list that is win 10 games using only Support towers seems impopable (ha ha, did that) and it should be obvious Engie and the Chipper would be in the Support class. To add along is the want for the return of Odyssey or Two-Player modes on this. All I ask is that there needs to be something more added to the list rather than the lonesome solo and Races (competition, don’t enjoy it as much as cooperation). Or make something new and exciting. Conclusion, love the game still as a day one buyer but would enjoy to see some things return and some new things added.
Ik it’s late but come on
TLDR: game is great but double cash too expensive and doesn’t do what it says
This game is insanely fun to play. I got it when it first came out, then hadn’t played it in a few months but picked it back up recently and I haven’t been able to get off it. I came back and so much had changed, there was 2 new heroes, some new skins, buffs and nerfs, and overall it felt a lot better to play. Now I’m saying all this but why did I make it only 4 stars? I don’t like the changes to the monkey farm. It’s waaaaaayyy underwhelming compared to btd5. Yeah I guess I’m btd5 it was a little op but it was cut to maybe 30% of what it used to be which is way too much. Especially the fact that double cash mode doesn’t work on anything but popped bloons, unlike btd5. Now I got to lvl 83, have the chimps medal on all easy maps, all without double cash. I got a little bored and decided why not mess around a little and see how much money I could get by round 100 or 150 etc. but then I get into a game and realize I’m still getting 375 per banana crate (Monkey knowledge with 4,2,0 banana farm) and now I regret spending $18 on something that doesn’t do what it says. The description for the purchase is “doubles all cash earned in game forever” or something along those lines, like at least tell us it won’t count towards farms. X2 cash is already overpriced without working with farms so at least communicate what it will and will not do.
- Ninja Kiwi Limited
- 102.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ninja Kiwi Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pile O Monkey Money Sale $2.99
- Monkey Money $1.99
- Full Tower Unlock $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.