Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome Monkey Towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last invading Bloon!
Join millions of other players who enjoy the massive and ever-expanding features that deliver endless hours of the best strategy gaming available.
HUGE CONTENT UPDATES
* 4-Player co-op! Play every map and mode with up to 3 other players in public or private games.
* Boss Events! Fearsome Boss Bloons will challenge even the strongest defenses.
* Odysseys! Battle through a series of 3 to 5 maps connected by their theme, rules, and rewards!
* Trophy Store! Earn Trophies to unlock dozens of cosmetic items that let you customize your monkeys, Bloons, animations, music, and much more!
* Content Browser! Create your own Challenges and Odysseys, then share them with other players and play the most liked community content!
EPIC MONKEY TOWERS & HEROES
* 22 powerful Monkey Towers, each with 3 upgrade paths and unique activated abilities
* Paragons! Explore the incredible power of the new Paragon upgrades, especially against Boss Bloons!
* 13 diverse Heroes with 20 signature upgrades and 2 special abilities, plus unlockable skins and voiceovers
* Play anywhere - single player offline works even when your wifi doesn't!
* 56 handcrafted maps make every game a different tactical challenge
* Monkey Knowledge! Over 100 meta-upgrades add power where you need it to tackle difficult maps and higher freeplay rounds
* Powers and Insta Monkeys! Earned through gameplay, events, and achievements, these are fun to collect and boost your popping power when you need it!
And there's heaps more! We pack as much content and polish into each update as possible, and we'll continue to add new features, content, and challenges in regular updates. We truly respect your time and support, and we hope Bloons TD 6 will be the best strategy game you've ever played. If it's not, please contact us at https://support.ninjakiwi.com and tell us what we can do better!
Now those Bloons aren't going to pop themselves... sharpen your darts and go play Bloons TD 6!
Ninja Kiwi Notes:
Bloons TD 6 contains in-game items that can be purchased with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings, or reach us at https://support.ninjakiwi.com for help. Your purchases fund our development updates and new games, and we sincerely appreciate every vote of confidence you give us with your purchases.
Ninja Kiwi Community:
We love hearing from our players, so please get in touch with any feedback, positive or negative, at https://support.ninjakiwi.com.
Streamers and Video Creators:
Ninja Kiwi is actively promoting channel creators on YouTube and Twitch! If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and tell us about your channel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minor issues resolved.
Huge content update!
• Co-Op Boss Battles! Take on Boss Events with your friends for max Paragon levels!
• New Boss Bloon - Gravelord Lych!
• Boss Leaderboards! Choose Ranked Mode and set the best time on the leaderboards whether playing solo or co-op
• New Paragon Tower - Ninja Monkey Ascended Shadow has arrived!
• Don't split up or get lost in the woods on the new Beginner Map - The Cabin
Ratings and Reviews
One of the must haves for anyone
This game is my personal favorite out of any other game I have ever downloaded at least for mobile but that being said the fact that this game works on mobile and works so well is amazing and yes I understand that was one of the recent updates there has been a bit of a problem with most users involving the update but when it comes down to it it was probably just a mistake with the developers and maybe they forgot to push the update out correctly and I’m sure if it hasn’t been fixed already they are working their hardest to fix it so I would just like to say ninja Keewee personally just keep doing you you’re doing great work and I may be the only one speaking here but personallyYou have brought legitimate fun to my mobile gaming experience and I will continue to be a supporter for as long as these games are made and released and personally I think the five dollar price point is perfectly normal considering your game is very high-quality there are no ads whatsoever the in app purchases aren’t even that bad and the fact that the community is very welcoming whether it be they are afraid to be rude over the fact they might get banned or it’s just they realize they spent actual money on this game and they want to have a good experience to so I just want to say it and then you Keewee staff keep doing you you are doing great work don’t let anyone else say otherwise
Excellent game, too much fun to have
“tHiS gAMe iS tOo HaRd” lol jk I love this game, I have every hero right now and find the game fun every day, I log in almost every day to get the daily chest and do the daily challenge, its soo fun, I even recently got my first hero skin, but aside from that you should definitely download this game, sure there is a price, but there are literally no ads, not one in sight! Pretty cheap too, there are in app purchases, but they’re not required, so people writing that this game is pay to win are just being dramatic, lots of things are unlocked with monkey money, something you get for beating maps for the first time on a certain difficulty, the higher the difficulty the more money, you still get monkey money for say beating a map on easy standard twice but not as much, I got every hero by grinding to get monkey money, the knowledge points are cool too, they unlock nice features like a free dart monkey and magic lives that regenerate every round when you don’t lose any lives. All in all this game is great, you should totally download and as you can tell this is no bot review, almost no cons to the game. This game is also still getting updates, so don’t worry about the game getting stale, just wait a bit or play the challenges in challenge browser, there is a LOT you can do.
Apologies on previous reviews
Oh boy me again with another review. Must be bad right? No, after I stopped being a little brat about these heroes and actually decided to start trying to get them (I have them all as of now), and the grind was boring let’s just point that out. Not that I don’t enjoy playing the game, a good round 100 run is fun every now and then, but just to the heroes, it was a boring grind. I do enjoy some of them as a matter of fact and hate myself for complaining and not trying sooner. But the skins were highly unnecessary. Then again I’ll never get them so what am I complaining for? Anyways next topic, when are there to be the return of the Engineer, Bloonchipper, and the Dartling Gun? Seriously, we still have less towers on there than BTD5, and the heroes don’t apply to that category since they’re their own system. Plus with the whole achievement on your list that is win 10 games using only Support towers seems impopable (ha ha, did that) and it should be obvious Engie and the Chipper would be in the Support class. To add along is the want for the return of Odyssey or Two-Player modes on this. All I ask is that there needs to be something more added to the list rather than the lonesome solo and Races (competition, don’t enjoy it as much as cooperation). Or make something new and exciting. Conclusion, love the game still as a day one buyer but would enjoy to see some things return and some new things added.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ninja Kiwi Limited
- 125.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ninja Kiwi Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pile O Monkey Money Sale $2.99
- Monkey Money $1.99
- Full Tower Unlock $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.