Smash Hit Tower Defense Game
The Bloons are back and better than ever! Get ready for a massive 3D tower defense game designed to give you hours and hours of the best strategy gaming available.
Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome monkey towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last Bloon that comes your way!
BRILLIANT 3D BLOONS TD
* Vibrant new monkey animations and upgrade skins
* Intense visual effects
* 51 original maps, some with 3D objects that can block line of sight
EPIC MONKEY TOWER UPGRADES
* 22 powerful monkey towers, including new BTD6 towers Druid and Alchemist and recently added Mortar Monkey, Engineer Monkey and Dartling Gunner!
* 3 upgrade paths - all monkey towers now have 3 amazing paths to choose between
* Tier 5 upgrades - top upgrades so powerful only one monkey can have them
* Each game, place one of these 11 unique and powerful monkeys with 20 signature upgrades
* Two bloon-shredding activated abilities per Hero
* Craft new gameplay strategies around each Hero's powers and synergies
* Unlockable skins and voiceovers to customize your play
DEEP MONKEY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
* Over 100 meta-upgrades that buff individual monkey towers or monkey groups
* Adds late game power so you can win more maps and reach higher freeplay rounds
* Play anywhere - single player offline works even when your wifi doesn't!
* New Bloons - tricky new Bloon types like Purple, Fortified, and the relentless B.A.D.
* New game modes added to each game difficulty, like Restricted Monkeys, Double Health MOABs, and the brutal CHIMPS rules
* Widescreen support for iPhone X
And there's heaps more! We packed as much content and polish into this game as possible, and we continue to add new features, content, and challenges in regular updates. We truly respect your time and support, and we hope Bloons TD 6 will be the best strategy game you've ever played. If it's not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what we can do better!
Now those bloons aren't going to pop themselves... sharpen your darts and go play Bloons TD 6!
Best experienced on iPhone 8 or above, or on iPad 5th generation or above
Ninja Kiwi Notes:
Bloons TD 6 contains in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings, or reach us at email@example.com for help. Your purchases fund our development updates and new games, and we sincerely appreciate every vote of confidence you give us with your purchases.
Ninja Kiwi Community:
We love hearing from our players, so please get in touch with any feedback, positive or negative, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it's stuff you want the whole community to see and talk about, then join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:
Streamers and Video Creators:
Ninja Kiwi is actively promoting channel creators on YouTube and Twitch. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and tell us about your channel at email@example.com.
New content update!
• Pop Bloons and chill out on the new Beginner map - Resort
• Get out of this world with the Etienne hero skin - ETn
• Earn more rewards in smaller groups in the Mini-Race leaderboards
• Sails Again sea shanty audio track added! Find it in the Jukebox
• 14 fantastic new Trophy Store items
• Maxed out your level? Earn Veteran XP and Veteran Levels
• Balance changes and other game improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome game but missing the bloon chipper(And other things bout this game)
It’s a great game I love it! Just I gave five stars and I wish that you would add the bloom chipper cause in bloons to 5 they had the bloom chipper and it was awesome. And I’m so glad they have added the dartling gunner it’s a good monkey and units cool that they have more upgrades and if you get this then Please add the bloon chipper cause my dad on a map puts them on the side all the way across and it’s so easy to get those big bloons! Unless your trying to make this one a little harder but if you can please because well I just told you. Totally could use the bloon chipper! And I wonder how many rounds you can get to maybe forever but wouldn’t you have to keep updating it? It was totally worth the purchase. My whole entire family LOVES THIS GAME I don’t love it as much them but I love it just perfectly but they love it to much. But if you don’t that’s fine. It was really good. Again totally worth the purchase. I just love it. Again it’s awesome. And it’s quite cool how it’s 3-D If other people are reading this just to tell you if you didn’t know: 3-D means 3- dimensional. And the hero’s are nice to me and my dad I use Benjamin he uses the guy with the trees wall of trees and we are like pretty good. And I feel like the best monkey in there is either Dark Champion or True Sun God I wonder what your opinion would be well I think that’s all
Love the game but
It’s missing some things. I really miss the balloon chipper it was my thing same as the engineer. Will they make an appearance on a later version of the game or your kicking them to the curb? I really want them back in the game plz don’t get rid of them. Also can you please add a multiplayer mode I really loved that on TD5. Its kinda annoying switching from 6 to 5 just to play multiplayer. Also maybe a suggestion for all towers since their are 3 ways to branch off your tower can you make the selections disappear after you make 1 or 2 upgrades on all 3 selections??? It’s kinda Annoying to see something you want and 2 other selections you really want but their all in separate areas. I want to select all 3 things to upgrade. That would be nice to have. It always seemed like to me a “ninja kiwi game tradition” to upgrade 2 things on each branch and then dich one and go with the other one. Now you guys are sort of breaking it in a way since it should fall into the same category with their now being 3 branches of upgrade to select. Idk you guys think about that those are the things I want to see or hopefully see in the near future. Also can you guys add more challenges plz probably like 5 challenges each day???? That would be fun also it might boost sales for people who can’t get passed a round.
Apologies on previous reviews
Oh boy me again with another review. Must be bad right? No, after I stopped being a little brat about these heroes and actually decided to start trying to get them (I have them all as of now), and the grind was boring let’s just point that out. Not that I don’t enjoy playing the game, a good round 100 run is fun every now and then, but just to the heroes, it was a boring grind. I do enjoy some of them as a matter of fact and hate myself for complaining and not trying sooner. But the skins were highly unnecessary. Then again I’ll never get them so what am I complaining for? Anyways next topic, when are there to be the return of the Engineer, Bloonchipper, and the Dartling Gun? Seriously, we still have less towers on there than BTD5, and the heroes don’t apply to that category since they’re their own system. Plus with the whole achievement on your list that is win 10 games using only Support towers seems impopable (ha ha, did that) and it should be obvious Engie and the Chipper would be in the Support class. To add along is the want for the return of Odyssey or Two-Player modes on this. All I ask is that there needs to be something more added to the list rather than the lonesome solo and Races (competition, don’t enjoy it as much as cooperation). Or make something new and exciting. Conclusion, love the game still as a day one buyer but would enjoy to see some things return and some new things added.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ninja Kiwi Limited
- 104.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ninja Kiwi Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pile O Monkey Money Sale $2.99
- Monkey Money $1.99
- Full Tower Unlock $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.