"It blows air!", CNN --- Unlock the new mind-blowing feature on your iPhone, iPod and iPad: Blow out candle or lighter flames, let flames dance to the music beat, or control flames with your voice! Knocked Ellen Degeneres right out of her chair during her TV talkshow! Blower uses secret hardware features of your iOS device, check below for the blowing power of your specific model.
• "It blows air!" , CNN
• Knocked Ellen Degeneres right out of her chair during her TV talkshow!
• "a one-of-a-kind application that pushes the iPhone’s functionality and awesomeness even further", krapps.com
• Ranked overall #1 in 20+ countries
• 40+ YouTube movies of users all around the world
• "This is both totally stupid and incredibly brilliant", youtube comment by "mambokurtz"
Try it yourself and be amazed... Start your Blower and feel the air flowing from the speaker opening. Fun party trick examples:
• BLOW mode: blow out candles and lighter flames
• BEAT mode: let flames dance to the music beat, or control flames with your voice!
• GUN mode: let flames shiver with automatic gun mode
• Touch the blower rotor: drive it yourself and see the sparks
• Birthday iMessage Stickerpack
Curious? Watch the blower in action on BlowerApp.com, or search for "iPhone blower" on YouTube.
For maximum blowing power, remove protective covers/casings that could block the air flow, and ensure no dust has accumulated in your speaker opening. You can verify the cool air flow by holding the speaker opening close to your mouth. When blowing out candles, don't burn your device!
IPAD PRO: ◉◉◉◉◉
IPAD MINI: ◉
IPOD TOUCH: ◉◉
Performance optimizations. New in V5.0:
• BEAT mode: let candle & lighter flames dance to the music!
• AIRGUN mode: let flames shiver under gunfire!
• and… MORE blowing power on all devices!
Ratings and Reviews
My house was on fire due to improper use of my Elon musk flame thrower so I went to the App Store, spent .99 cents, waited to download and turned it on. It worked so unbelievably well that all four fireman that came by my house proceeded to download it as well to make their jobs easier. Would have paid triple... even double.
If you ever get water in your speaker try this app and it will blow the water out of your speakers
After the latest update, it works on my new iPhone 4. Don't expect to blow the socks off of a fish, but it will blow out a lighter if it's not set to generate a two inch flame. It impressed my coworkers. Regardless, it's a pretty cool trick to show off to a group of drunk people at a bar. Who the heck thinks of these things? I want to know how the developer even came up with such a concept. In short, it's underwhelming, but if you think about it, it's a cell phone, and what this app does is amazing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.