The app and website offer a practical application via Fabic’s Body Life Skills program to bring about lasting behaviour change
for people of all ages.
We all use behaviours we would prefer not to use … and thus, we all use unwanted or non-preferred behaviours, albeit in varying forms and intensity.
The app and website are tools that allow you to:
1. Implement the Body Life Skills program in your own life supporting lasting behaviour change for yourself or any other person.
2. Learn to increase your understanding of your own behaviours, words, thoughts and or feelings.
3. Learn to increase your understanding of other people’s behaviours, words, thoughts and/or feelings.
4. Learn to develop skills to respond to situations in life you may not feel completely equipped to respond to. With the new skills
learnt you will be left feeling equipped to respond to these daily life challenges.
5. Learn to develop skills to respond to life bringing the opportunity for lasting behaviour change.
In utilising this app, you will have:
- Your own completed library of personalised and completed Behaviour Scales for yourself and your family (if in a home
setting); your students (if in a school); your colleagues (if in a workplace); your clients (if in a clinical setting) or any other
- A Fabic Library of completed Behaviour Scale examples to use as a guide when completing your own or others’ Behaviour
- Your own library of completed I Choose Charts that will assist you to teach and/or learn new skills to respond to the parts of
life that you have previously perceived you were not yet equipped to respond to.
- A Fabic Library of completed I Choose Charts provides a number of examples of pre-completed I Choose Charts based
on commonly experienced aspects of life that many perceive they do not yet have all the required skills to respond to. The
completed Fabic library also serves as a teaching tool in that it can assist when completing your own personalised I Choose
Fixes an issue where on later versions of iOS, the app was not storing the user session, meaning you needed to keep signing in to the app to use it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.