Police now have some things to say!
Anxiously I fly,
apocalyptic hell beast
fails to soothe my nerves.
All ye who enter Denver via airplane must meet the penetrating glowing scarlet gaze of "Blucifer", the 32 foot tall blue mustang that defiantly guards the gateway to the Rocky Mountains.
Some believe the fact that Blucifer killed its own creator while being sculpted is a sign that it is an evil, cursed herald of apocalypse, and part of a larger nefarious underground conspiracy. Others maintain it was just an unfortunate coincidence, and simply a lifeless sculpture.
But... what if it's true...?
Could it be? What if the blue mustang really is a vessel for ancient, unspeakable evil? What if Denver is intended as ground zero for the apocalypse?!
An extraordinary lightning storm awakens the Evil within Blucifer, freeing him to rampage through the Mile High city. Blucifer will destroy everything in his path, consuming the Souls of the Innocents along the way. How long will his trot of terror last?!
- Run Blucifer through the actual streets and neighborhoods of Denver, Colorado.
- Destroy city blocks to open portals to the Endless Void, granting Unholy Speed power to Blucifer!
- Burn famous landmarks and tourist sights to the ground!
- Avoid or crush any resistance that would foolishly attack you.
- Destroy as much as you can before your evil power runs out and Blucifer is banished to his captive statue form once again!
- A portion of all game sales is donated to DonorsChoose.org, directly benefiting school classrooms in Denver and around Colorado!
Blucifer: The Denver Doom Horse is a good luck, have fun game, lovingly crafted right here in Denver. If you've ever visited or lived in the Mile High City, you'll love this game's recreation of one of the world's best places to live.
If you live in/love Colorado, be sure to check out "Rush 'Hower", another game by glhf that takes place on the treacherous Eisenhower Pass!
Police now have some things to say.
Innocent peeps thought of a few more comments too.
FIX Blue Bear Atomic Breath sounds never stop.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Controls are a little weird and I can never make it to my neighborhood but it’s a fun game. I enjoyed the Bear coming out to revenge the convention center.
The little comments Denver locals will understand are hilarious! Super fun and entertaining! Destroying the landmarks is the best part! Sent Sloan’s lake into the void!
Great local game
I love this denver centric game I just crushed my house and sent it into the void
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- good luck, have fun, LLC
- 223.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © (c) 2019, good luck, have fun, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.