There may not be a silver bullet to organize your life, but here is Blue Bullet!
Insert TO-DO (√) and MEMO (•) notes items for any day or month in the Daily/Monthly Journal page. TO-DO is checkable, and MEMO is not checkable. Except for that, they share a series of common features:
- Tap on the left space of the item to toggle the item: nothing( )/important(Star)/urgent(!).
- Press Add Button (+) then press "Edit" button to edit each individual item
- to reorder the items by moving them up and down.
- to move the items to the next day/month in Daily Journal/Monthly Journal.
- to copy an item by creating an immediate duplication
- to import the items into a Daily Journal from a Monthly Journal
- to export the items directly from a Monthly Journal to a Daily Journal page.
In the Monthly Journal page or yearly page, dates with notes in them would be highlighted in the calendar. Navigation among daily, monthly, and yearly is easy.
You can find a note easily by searching a keyword from the search bar inside the Bullet Journal.
1. Added support for iPhone X.
2. Fixed the wobbling bug when typing long to-do or memo entries.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the bullet planning system, except for one problem: I tend to forget paper planners at home, or at work, or in the car. This app negates that caveat - I’m literally never without my cell phone. Perfect!
The only improvements I’d ask for is for people like me with a lot of repetitive tasks:
I’d really like the ability to duplicate tasks to a future date; ie I have four tasks that must completed every Monday. The duplication is there, but I then have to forward those duplicate three tasks 6 times to get them to the next Monday.
If that’s not possible, the ability to select more than one task and forward them all with one click would be a close second wish.
Other than that, this is a truly simple, easy way to get your tasks, appointments and notes out of your head so you can actually think!
Cool and simple bullet journal app 😎
I like how you get to zoom in and out the day, month, and year pages then scroll left and right to go to the right page. That’s cool. And the search function here is so nice because you can basically search and find any row (with ⭐️, ✅ ) that you created when you search. This is one of those apps that just work and are simple and easy to use. I recommend it 👍🏻.
Useful to keep track of daily to-dos and nice calendar
I’ve been using this app. It’s very simple and nicely made. It’s helpful to keep track of the school works, all those due dates and exam schedules. Definitely recommend this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.