Blue Mercury is a fully featured file manager that allows you to store files to your iOS device. You can then manage the stored files right on your device offline or transfer them to your computer.
- Full featured web browser
- Start screen with the most frequent visited history entry's
- Open saved tabs on startup
- Real-time search in your browsing history, bookmarks and tabs
- Search engine integration in the Address bar
- Share URL's via Twitter, Mail
- Search in the website
- Passcode protected
- FTP Server to transfer files in and out of the app
- Download Manager
- FIle Manager to organize your files in folders etc.
- Playlists and background audio
- Address bar search engine options (Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, StartPage can be changed App Settings > Search Engine)
- Multi format video/audio player allows you to play almost any video and audio format without leaving the app (wmv, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, 3gp, sf, avi, divx, dv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, ts, vob, webm, wm, mp3, m4a, wma).
- Extract audio from mp4 files (convert to mp3)
- File Manager - create folders/organize/move files/etc.
- Chromecast/Google Cast support (Additonal In-app purchase)
..and lots lots more.
If you have question please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
None of the good that Mercury had
Just downloaded this app and hate it immediately. It looks like the Chrome app. The original Mercury app was awesome! I loved how I was able to collect pics and docs and keep them within Mercury. Now it's asking for access to my photos. No that's not where I want them.
And the app seems to keep no history. I have had to sign into a forum three times since I downloaded the app. Boo!!
Can I get my money back?
Three flaws I have with the browser are.
1. Can't set homepage
2. Can't search a business and hit the call button and link it to the phone.
3. Can't pull directions from the web page and open in app
Your old app was awesome! Loved it so much. This new app is so poorly designed it’s pathetic. Most of the reasons I hate this app are because of the things it lacks that the old one had, such as gestures and a speed dial page. Seriously, don’t even try to fix this app, just bring back the old app and give us our moneys worth.
- Ameen Mody
- 50.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Gplex
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Chromecast/Googlecast Casting $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.