Bluebeam® Revu® for iPad lets you work without limits from anywhere. Access and navigate PDFs on the go. Markup PDFs with industry-standard symbols in the field, and verify measurements on the fly. Collaborate with colleagues in real time using Revu’s cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™, which instantly renders large format single sheet PDFs so productivity isn’t compromised. All it takes is a tap and swipe to experience the difference.
Markup and Measure
• Add comments, images, symbols, multimedia and more with customizable markup tools
• Embed multiple photos and videos into markups using the iPad camera, as well as image files from the Document Manager or your iPad’s Photo Library
• Save custom markups in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse, or import your own
• Verify length, area, perimeter, radius and volume measurements
• Access Studio Projects created in Revu on Windows or Mac, and check out and edit Project PDFs, regardless of Internet access
• Start Studio Sessions or join existing ones to collaborate with colleagues in real time
• Chat with and follow any attendee’s view as they markup Session PDFs
• Set attendee permissions such as save, print, markup and add documents
View and Track
• Track all comments placed on PDFs - including author, date and time - with the Markups list
• Sort markups, view Custom Columns and manage which columns are displayed in the Markups list
• Reply to markup comments and change the status of markups in the Markups list
Sync and Navigate
• Sync PDFs or entire folders without interruption from Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, ShareFile and Studio Projects
• Navigate instantly rendered large format, single page PDFs from Studio Projects with Studio Go®
• Rotate, reorder or add/delete pages from the Thumbnails tab
• Add, delete or tap through existing bookmarks in a PDF and search for text
Bug fixes and general improvements
Added support for the newly launched Studio instance in Australia to meet Australian data residency requirements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app deserves 2 stars....
I’m a construction PM and need to constantly mark up my drawings for RFIs or simply estimating when necessary... This thing is a mirror of the desktop version but the lack of attention to it is, honestly, annoying. Further, there is no updates for iOS 13... this thing would be 10x more powerful if it was updated to iOS 13... i have been using this app for almost 3 years and had zero complaints until this day. The more i think, the more i want to simply avoid using Bluebeam, and that is the case now because the app actually crashes all together.. Don’t upgrade to iOS 13 or don’t waste your time troubleshooting why this app crashes... the framework is probably outdated so there is almost certainly nothing the end user can do.
This Architect is looking for options
Update: the app does not work in iOS 13. Crashes constantly. Don’t upgrade, or stop using Revu.
As a professional Architect, I have used BlueBeam for years in the office and in the field. I liked that I could easily get files onto my iPad through the Studio feature, and I liked the ability to create tool sets on the Desktop that would transfer to the iPad app. However, ever since Nametshek bought BlueBeam, there seems to have been a complete lack of support and development for the iPad app. Seriously: not even a release to fix bugs in at least 11 months! Most good apps release bug fixes every week or two. I also see all of the instability issues that the other reviewers mention. Whenever another Architect asks me how I use BlueBeam on the iPad, one of the first things I mention is to Save Often, because the app WILL crash on you regularly. Unfortunately, I haven’t found a good replacement yet, but I am definitely looking. One star for giving up on what could be a great product.
Great app for construction.
This program can’t be beat on PC. Mobile version is good, but has few bugs. I had lots of crashing problems. I found if I used the original files I had no crashing problems. If I tried to reduce file size to save on data across multiple devices, the crashing issues would appear. I tried adobe, Fox it, ect, and none are as easy to use as bluebeam in my opinion, although they could read the reduced size files, but with loss of bookmarks, and measuring ability. I like the field guys to be able to easily measure/scale, and have bookmarked files. Those features aren’t available on other devices. If I didn’t have the crashing bug this app would have gotten 5 stars. Use original file, crashing is drastically reduced.
- Bluebeam, Inc.
- 94.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), and iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- © Bluebeam, Inc. 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.