Bluebeam® Revu® for iPad lets you work without limits from anywhere. Access and navigate PDFs on the go. Markup PDFs with industry-standard symbols in the field, and verify measurements on the fly. Collaborate with colleagues in real time using Revu’s cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™, which instantly renders large format single sheet PDFs so productivity isn’t compromised. All it takes is a tap and swipe to experience the difference.
Markup and Measure
• Add comments, images, symbols, multimedia and more with customizable markup tools
• Embed multiple photos and videos into markups using the iPad camera, as well as image files from the Document Manager or your iPad’s Photo Library
• Save custom markups in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse, or import your own
• Verify length, area, perimeter, radius and volume measurements
• Access Studio Projects created in Revu on Windows or Mac, and check out and edit Project PDFs, regardless of Internet access
• Start Studio Sessions or join existing ones to collaborate with colleagues in real time
• Chat with and follow any attendee’s view as they markup Session PDFs
• Set attendee permissions such as save, print, markup and add documents
View and Track
• Track all comments placed on PDFs - including author, date and time - with the Markups list
• Sort markups, view Custom Columns and manage which columns are displayed in the Markups list
• Reply to markup comments and change the status of markups in the Markups list
Sync and Navigate
• Sync PDFs or entire folders without interruption from Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, ShareFile and Studio Projects
• Navigate instantly rendered large format, single page PDFs from Studio Projects with Studio Go®
• Rotate, reorder or add/delete pages from the Thumbnails tab
• Add, delete or tap through existing bookmarks in a PDF and search for text
Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure why they don’t improve this??
So blue beam standardizes on iPad, and then doesn’t make it great?!
Could display much better. I have multiple iPads, I have probably every iPad made in the last 5 years in my business somewhere. My biggest complaint is on the iPad 12.9 pro 2019 version...really doesn’t use the whole screen, it has black bars at the edge. Additionally the thumbnails of each pdf page don’t display properly. The menu cannot disappear for full page viewing (basic functionality in todays terms) Also the resulting PDF uses up at most, and I’m being generous here 75% of the screen that is available to it. Not impressive.
I own many blue beam computer business licenses, have 144 employees, and will be exploring other options that the tablet version 1) works well for field foremen. 2) allows other tablets to be used besides iPads (or does a great job at iPads)
Biggest gripe, you choose only iPads, and then do a half you know what job at it.
Procore and others keep calling, may be time to explore their offering.
Great app for construction.
This program can’t be beat on PC. Mobile version is good, but has few bugs. I had lots of crashing problems. I found if I used the original files I had no crashing problems. If I tried to reduce file size to save on data across multiple devices, the crashing issues would appear. I tried adobe, Fox it, ect, and none are as easy to use as bluebeam in my opinion, although they could read the reduced size files, but with loss of bookmarks, and measuring ability. I like the field guys to be able to easily measure/scale, and have bookmarked files. Those features aren’t available on other devices. If I didn’t have the crashing bug this app would have gotten 5 stars. Use original file, crashing is drastically reduced.
Good but app opening issues
I use this with Bluebeam studio bring drawings to jobsites to markup drawings and have them sync to my computer. It does this very well. However, when I am out at a job site, I am open opening and closing my tablet. Every time I open my tablet to look at a drawing Bluebeam takes 5 to 10 seconds to load something. It’s very frustrating. I don’t know if it’s trying to connect to Bluebeam studio or if it’s loading the drawing again. A loading indicator pops up but the drawing is right where I left it. I don’t believe it did this when I first started using Bluebeam. I would give this app 5 stars if it didn’t do this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.