Blueconomy is the next generation mobile platform connecting blue and white internationally while helping recirculate money within our community to build wealth for future generations.
Blueconomy was founded in January 2018 to connect and economically empower Zetas and Sigmas internationally. Our app and programs help members build businesses, find and support those businesses, hire members in the community and so on. The circulation of money within the community allows all participants to increase their overall financial wealth and better provide for their families, community and future generations.
Since launching, we’ve connected over 400+ Sigmas and Zetas from California to Japan and have given Blu entrepreneurs from all walks of life a place to share their journey and promote their business. We are continuing to grow but we can’t do it without your help.
*What Can You Do On the Blueconomy App?
- Stay updated on the latest news - Stay updated on news in the community and learn more about the stories of young Blu entrepreneurs internationally.
- Discover and connect with Blu internationally - Easily find and message brothers and sisters from chapters in every region of the world.
- Bridge the communication gap between grad and undergrads - This is an excellent opportunity to connect and help build the relationship between undergraduate and their graduate chapters.
- Learn more about your brothers and sisters - Each profile will help you learn more about your Blu family, what each person does, and more about their personal journey.
- Find and stay updated on all chapter events worldwide - Have you ever traveled to another state and wondered what events frat or sorors were organizing? Now you have all the information at your fingertips.
- See who’s attending each event - Not only can you see every chapter event, but you also see a full list of who’s planning on attending.
- Discover and support Blu owned businesses around you - It’s now easier than ever to find Blu owned businesses locally and online.
- Share and create job opportunities - You can share employment opportunities you or the company you work for are offering with your community. Don’t forget to offer a referral!
- Find freelancing and career opportunities - You can find a list of freelance jobs and open employment positions posted by other members.
*What are our members saying about Blueconomy?
“Blueconomy is a program with a purpose. I’m glad I decided to sign up. It’s great how easy the app is to update and communicate with other brothers. I anticipate great things to come and look forward to exploring the program's full potential.”
- Brother Ira, Graduate - January 2018
“Blueconomy is a doorway to a never before seen opportunity to network with brothers. What Brother Kenton has created is a product of innovation that will prove beneficial to brothers now and generations to come."
- Brother Kanai, Undergraduate - January 2018
*TOP 3 REASONS TO JOIN BLUECONOMY?
1. You’re pioneering the creation of an economy which circulates our dollar to help build wealth for generations of blue and white families internationally.
2. You’re supporting the creation, development, and growth of Blu entrepreneurs and their businesses.
3. This is the only app to connect all of our blue and white family across the world. We’ve talked for years about how powerful we could be if we combined our resources and worked together, now we have Blueconomy.
THIS IS OUR MOMENT TO CREATE HISTORY.
This is your moment to join us on this journey towards generational wealth as we welcome a new era of Blu!
Thank you to all our brothers and sisters who've supported us on our journey!
We've worked diligently to bring you a new and interactive experience. Update your app and let us know what you think.
*Includes minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Kenton Raiford
- 127.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Kenton D. Raiford
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.