Lost your electronic devices? This is not a problem anymore!
Also, do you always forget your wifi or other passwords of home or work? BlueFinder is here for you.
BlueFinder leads you close to your device (headphones, earbuds, or any bluetooth device) by sending and receiving signals and translating it to you on a simple, easy to use interface. And it saves your most important passwords with a master code, so you have to remember just 1 for all of them.
BlueFinder Exclusive Features:
• One-click interface. Just press start and a full list of devices nearby is shown!
• Easily find your lost gadget. It could be on your bedroom, house, gym or any place you've been to!
• Full list of devices with updates of location of all of them in real time, no need to refresh
• No need to spend more money replacing a lost device!
• Avoid headaches worrying about where is your device. With BlueFinder powerful scanner, you will find it in seconds!
• Unlimited number of uses. Scan every time you want!
• Works Seamlessly on iPhone and iPad, any orientation desired
• Save up to 4 passwords with a secure master code
• No anoying ads, no limitations forever. This app is straight to the point!
So what are you waiting for? Get your devices back, download BlueFinder now!
- BlueFinder offers a weekly subscription at USD $4.99, monthly ($19.9) and yearly ($119.9), please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- The user will be asked to login to his iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase and the payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information is provided stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app was useless, didn’t detect my Bluetooth earbuds right next to my phone, there is no real definitive explanation of how to set up or use app to work properly and it wants to change $5 a month? Waste of time and money
Developer Response ,
The algorithm of the app updates the list of Bluetooth devices periodically, from time to time and when you move your device position. If you want enhanced features like proximity and remove all ads you can optionally purchase the premium version. If you have any questions please contact the support page. Thank you!
The app is very intuitive and helps you to automatically detect if you are close to others Bluetooth devices.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lucas Yamashita
- 64.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © YSOFTWARE
- In-App Purchases
- BlueFinder Elite Subscription $4.99
- BlueFinder Elite 1M Upgrade $19.99
- BlueFinder Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.