Bluefire Reader is the best way to read Adobe® Content Server protected ebooks on your iPhone or iPad. With Bluefire Reader you can read EPUB and PDF ebooks from retailers, publishers and libraries around the world.
Bluefire Reader is designed with you, the reader, in mind. With just a tap you can highlight, bookmark, annotate, look up a definition and share excerpts.
Bookstores and publishers around the world tap Bluefire to design and develop their mission critical apps. Try Bluefire Reader today and see why.
New Feature: Import ePub, PDF and ACSM files.
New Feature: Export eBooks from your Library.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Characters Lives Melding
I enjoyed Book 3 in this series with all the child cooks and parental interjections. Wanda can keep me interested with her storytelling abilities. There’s nothing complicated about the plot; just building one story after another as she ties the characters lives together. As expected with children, their interactions are uninhibited. I like how the relationships between all the characters are developed and how Heidi Troyes balances it all and still manages to teach cooking. Life is about relationships and this series portrays it well. Enjoy!
Has potential, but needs improvement
I like that it’s more customizable than other readers, but there are a couple things that annoy me.
1) Every other reader I’ve used, when you leave the app and come back.. it brings you directly to the book you were reading. This app brings you to the library instead. I know I can just press ‘now reading’, but it’s an unnecessary step. Once you’re in the middle of a book, odds are high the you’re gonna continue reading that book!
2) the app hangs frequently! I can be reading and flipping thru the pages, when all the sudden it doesn’t respond. Swipe, swipe.. nothing. It’s not the iPad because I can switch apps and do whatever else I want while the app is hung. This happens on multiple newer devices. If you give it 10 seconds or so it seems to come back, but it’s pretty ridiculous. The app has one purpose and that’s to display text. It has all kinds of time to have the next page ready while I’m reading the current page ** added note here, when it hangs it always seems to be at the end of a chapter
3) this is minor, but with all the freedom you have to pick your background and text color.. you don’t have the freedom to pick a highlight color. I had found an interesting color combo, went to highlight something and it didn’t highlight because of my color scheme
4) also minor, when dealing with RGB color selection, I’m used to seeing 0-255.. but for some reason this app uses 0-100.
Does not work on apple tablet pro since several weeks.
My apple system and bluefire reader app are both updated. I log with my library which offers books for bluefire reader. After identification I ask for a book, then I get an email from the library with the link to bluefire reader and there I could download the book, or access reading on line. Recently the links from the library does not work. I have done this for several years without problem . All of a sudden it does not work, just can’t download. I called the library and they tell me there is a bug with Apple that has not been fixed for several weeks, and in the meantime try to use the google chrome browser which they claim works. Google is up to date, but not Apple. I will have to go to the library so they can show me how to do it with Google Chrome.
- Bluefire Productions
- 24.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2010-2015, Bluefire Productions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.