Bluefruit Playground connects wirelessly to Adafruit's Bluefruit hardware to remotely display sensor data, control hardware & more.
Connect the Bluefruit Playground app to a CLUE or Circuit Playground Bluefruit device and you can:
• Control LED color & animation
• View continuous light sensor readings
• View state of built-in buttons & switch
• Play tones & music
• View orientation based on accelerometer data
• View & graph temperature readings
• Animate a 3D puppet in real time
• View Barometer & Humidity data from CLUE
– all without soldering or writing a single line of code!
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It works well with the cpb, neopixel functions are responsive and give you full limitations of brightness. The accelerometer with the digital representation on the app is pretty friggin cool. The graphs for the temperature and light are impressive as well. A big step up on their app design.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.