Bluetooth Tool Box is the greatest arrangement of the best Bluetooth utility applications for your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
An easy to use app and great collection of all the must needed Sharing features (File Share, Photo Share, Video Share & Contact Share). Use all of these features with other iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad) using Bluetooth or Wifi.
And more features will come regularly with timely updates.
● Share Photos with other iOS devices from your Photo Library
● Receive Photos from other iOS devices in your Photo Library
● Share Videos with other iOS devices from your Photo Library
● Receive Videos from other iOS devices in your Photo Library
CONTACT SHARE (Available in Pro Version)
● Share Contacts with other iOS devices from your Contact List
● Receive Contacts from other iOS devices & Save into your Contact List
FILE SHARE (Available in Pro Version)
● Share Files with other iOS devices from your App Document Directory
● Receive Files from other iOS devices into your App Document Directory
● Store Files (Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, PNG & Others) in App Document Directory using iTunes (Mac or PC Version)
● Must have this app in all your devices (iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad) & open together to get connected with each other
● Make sure Bluetooth is turned ON or all devices are in the same Wifi network
● Download the latest version of this app in all your devices
- Brand new easy to use UI
- Redesigned the technology
- Optimized for all iOS devices
- Best Photo Share, Video Share, Contact Share & File Share features
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would like my $2.99 back cause this app is no good.
Nothing but ADS
Just forces you from one ad to the other, the "No Thanks, I don't want to be switched to the App Store to look at the stupid App you are trying to sell me" button doesn't work at all-- the only way to get it off your screen is to hit the "take me there" button.
No access to trial version of app, you have to make the $1.99 in app purchase to get anything to work.
Pretty sleazy if you ask me. When did app developers lose their souls and shame?
I like it!
I think it is a good app for getting info to your other divices but i cant seem to find anyone elce to comunicate with. :(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.