A Bitcoin wallet that allows you to store, send Bitcoin, receive Bitcoin and buy Bitcoin with focus on security and simplicity.
On BlueWallet, a bitcoin wallet you own you private keys. A Bitcoin wallet made by Bitcoin users for the community.
You can instantly transact with anyone in the world and transform the financial system right from your pocket.
Create for free unlimited number of bitcoin wallets or import your existing wallet. It's simple and fast.
Here's what you get:
1 - Security by design
MIT licensed, you can build it and run it on your own! Made with ReactNative
Password which decrypts fake bitcoin wallets if you are forced to disclose your access
On top of the iOS multi-layer encryption, we encrypt everything with added passwords
Connect to your Bitcoin full node through Electrum
Connect to your hardware wallet and keep your coins in Cold storage
2 - Focused on your experience
Be in control
Private keys never leave your device. You control your private keys
Starting from 1 Satoshi. Defined by you, the user
(RBF) Speed-up your transactions by increasing the fee (BIP125)
Watch-only wallets allow you to keep an eye on your cold storage without touching the hardware.
Lightning wallet with zero-configuration. Unfairly cheap and fast transactions with the best Bitcoin user experience.
Enter in the open financial revolution with the ability to buy Bitcoin directly in your wallet.
A p2p Bitcoin Trading platform, that allows you to buy and sell bitcoin directly to other users without 3rd parties.
* FIX: notifications
* FIX: Inverted QR codes
* FIX: translations
* FIX: Wallet rename
* ADD: push notifications
* ADD: lnurl-pay support
* ADD: HodlHodl logout button
* ADD: Keychain clear if password is lost
* ADD: screen/wallets/details transactions count
* FIX: crashes after importing malformed xpub as watch-only
* FIX: Restore Change unit on balance tap
* FIX: When doing max amount, some scenarios would return invalid amount due to missing value change.
* FIX: Input field to rename wallet is covered when typing
* FIX: missing text on sendMAX dialog box confirmation
* FIX: Invoice creation darkmode
* FIX: Font-Color in Input Field "transaction notes" is not adapted for dark mode
* ADD: Dark Mode
* FIX: #1309 Sharing doesnt include text
* FIX: import mnemonic w/typo, 'try again' does nothing (closes #1286)
* ADD: support importing watch-only in bitcoincore format [fingerprint/derivation]xpub (wallet descriptors)
* REF: dont store txhex in transactions list
* REF: wrap save storage in try-catch
* FIX: provide entropy for D20
* REF: speeded up transactions list
* ADD: support for Cobo Vault hardware wallet (animated QR codes)
* ADD: Provide entropy via dice rolls or coin flip
* ADD: Option to exclude some wallet's transactions #248 (#1220)
* ADD: Detect language and currency setting on first run
* ADD: Launch screen dark mode
* FIX: cant send onchain when scanning QR with address & amount
* FIX: errors when fetching huge transactions from electrum server
* FIX: lnurl withdrawal when currency is set to fiat (closes #1290)
* FIX: local trader: when user is not logged in, clicking 'accept offer' should not just throw alert, but open login screen
* FIX: local trader: before accepting offer, refetch it and use fresh id and version so there are no 'outdated' errors
* FIX: local trader: when 'I am selling', sort order should be reversed
* REF: Replace FaceID image
* REF: optimize png images size
* REF: speeded up legacy HD wallets (BIP44)
* ADD: Login to Local Trader with HodlHodl
* ADD: See full listing screen
* ADD: See your contracts/offers
* ADD: Accept offer (buy Bitcoin)
* ADD: You can now modify on-chain transaction note to self
* ADD: ILS Fiat
* REF: improved electrum server connectivity
* FIX: deeplinking for cold boot
* FIX: lnurl withdrawal when default unit is not sat (closes #1234)
* FIX: StatusBar wasn't visible when modals opened
* FIX: Euro symbol for iOS Today extension
* FIX: Change Withdraw to Exchange
* DEL: support for BIP70
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple, sturdy, always improving. 👍🏻
like this wallet alot. no fail transactions, great encryption feature, and devs are up on their game. its simple but not for noobs. if you want a fancy shmancy wallet that does all the mysterious work for you look elsewere. if you want a wallet that does exactly what you want it to, get this.
Great lightning experience!
This is the first experience I’ve had with lightning and I have to say, they’ve made it very easy to use. Paying invoices is as easy as making a transaction on-chain (scanning a barcode and a couple clicks), but in seconds instead of minutes waiting for confirmation. I have also tested creating invoices and it works flawlessly.
One thing I would like to see in future versions is a way to expand the details of lightning transactions and change/add memos.
I have been playing around tipping projects here and there and reading articles on yalls. It’s an awesome technology that has the potential to fundamentally change electronic transactions in groundbreaking ways.
Stay away!! Not you keys, not your coin.
Any coin you keep in “your” lightning network wallet is no longer your coin. You have an ACOUNT with blue wallet where they keep a tab with how much BTC you have with them. Once your coin is in their possession there is no way with this wallet to get it back. You’d have to use yet another third party service to get your coins back on the block chain. THE WITHDRAW FEATURE DOESN'T WORK. They claim it is coming soon. They have all of your coins and they don’t let you withdraw. Sounds fishy to me.
On top of that, every time I bring this up on reddit I get harassed my their employees and who I suspect are hired advertisers. Daily harassment about my judgement for this wallet.
They are going to exit scam with thousands of dollars, just wait and see. You might only have $5 on your account but times that by thousands and they have a nice scheme going on.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.