The most advanced photo blurring app with magnifying box to correctly identify areas of the photo that needs to be blurred.
BLUR PHOTO helps you blurring backgrounds, faces or subjects in photos by accurately displaying blur brush path in magnifying glass.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Select a photo you want to blur.
2. Blur the photos using finger touch and watch the blur path on magnifying glass to accurately blur the photo.
3. Use advanced photo editing tools like Undo, Redo, Brush Size to accurately blur photos.
4. Save & share photos with friends.
Found a Bug?
Kindly report us at email@example.com for any issue you've been encountering with!
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
- Subscription Length: 1 Year
- Subscription Price: $49.99/year after 3 days free trial
Please note that:
• After the 3 days free trial this subscription automatically renews for $49.99 per year unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Terms of Service:
- Fixed image saving issue
Ratings and Reviews
I was looking for an app to be able to blur out faces for posting pics publicly, and this works perfectly! And you can zoom in for getting more precise or adjust the intensity of the blur. And if you don't want to blur then you can also pixelize the face. I love this app!
Greed ruins a good product
I am of the opinion that a good app is with paying for. I consider the added functionality that a good app brings to a smart phone as something that is well worth buying. I have bought many apps even though their free version did what I needed. Why? Because I believe if you put your time and effort into developing an app that helps me, I should help you back.
I had the free copy of this app ( previous version ) and I used it a few times and I liked it. I updated to this newest version and it is not allowing me to save my work. Fine. I will pay for it. $2 perhaps? $5 perhaps to buy it?? Nooooo, $50 PER YEAR subscription?? Are you serious??? This is where the developer doesn’t realize that for every 1 paid subscription, he/she could have 100s of purchases if it were priced at say $2-$5 to purchase.
Deleting this app now. Will not come back just based on principle. Developer, Good luck with your future endeavors.
Can’t Save Your Work Unless You Pay $$$’s
First, let me say I like this app. It does what its supposed to do, and the results look great. That said, the fact that the developers want to charge you an incredible amount of money to use it is ridiculous. If you want to use the free version of their software, then don’t expect to do anything with what you create, because you cannot save ANY of your work to your camera roll. You can only save within the app, and that’s useless for whatever you needed the picture for. I wish I could give this app a better rating, because I think it would deserve it, but to have to pay such a high amount to just use the basic functions is stupid. Keep looking...there are just as good of blur applications that won’t cost you such a high amount.
- Sohel Ibna Saad
- 274.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Blur Editor
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Blur Effects Bundle $1.99
- Remove Ads & Unlock All Effects $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.