Blur n Bokeh is a tool to give highlight and focus to your images by blurring or editing the background of your image.
With Blur n Bokeh you can easily apply our great filter effects to the selected area or the background.
Some of the features of Blur n Bokeh -
- User have full control to select the area in the image to highlight.
- Our smart edge-preserving algorithm gives best result to make the output image looks realistic.
- We provide several filters to edit the highlighted and background area in the image.
- Blur n Bokeh supports almost 50+ Raw image formats.
bug fixes for Mac OS X 10.14.
Ratings and Reviews
It does the job well, but needs some tweaking to be optimised. Here are my irks:
1. The paint brush, if you’re covering large areas, goes blank once you exit the window—from a green mask to nothing.
2. For the first try the blur wasn’t fully covering the area I had masked.
3. A few too many ads for a paid app for me.
4. The toolbar could, and should, be shortened.
Fix these and I’ll totally recommend them.
Simple and enjoyable, with good results
I just worked up a holiday picture of my kids, which took about 10 - 15 minutes. The tool is easy to use, and as other reviewers have noted, there are a lot of adjustments you can make (foreground and background). My only concern is/was that the selection process can leave some artifacts (speckles) around the edges of the foreground part of the image. I was able to use the “erase” feature to get rid of most, but not all, of those artifacts. Now, also granted, the background I was working with was really complex, and I’m sure that didn’t help … but that’s a really minor nit. All in all, I love this app - and I’m sure I will use it a lot.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valuable feedback.we will consider your suggestion. you can check our other apps as well and let us know in review section.
It’s okay - lacking a lot
This is a good app for doing the one very limited thing that it does. It does an awesome job of blurring just what you want blurred in a photo. However, it lacks a few things that I honestly think are essential. One, there needs to be an undo/redo option. This is a glaring omission. Second, you really should be able to zoom in/out of the photo you’re editing in order to get into small spaces and fine-tune the blur effect. I’m really feeling the lack of this feature as I’m using this app.
Other than those two things, it really is a good app. I’d love to see undo/redo and zooming added to future updates.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. you can check our other apps as well and let us know in review section.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.