Got something to say? Just say it! Blurt makes communicating with friends, family, co-workers, or anyone as fast and simple as speaking.
Use Blurt to talk with someone privately, or set up groups of people (Friends, Family, Co-Workers, Classmates, etc) who can all talk with each other whenever it's most convenient for each person.
The unique “BLURTstream” feature plays your incoming messages automatically as they arrive. Be part of a group conversation just by listening.
There's a lot of meaning in how things are said and Blurt carries each inflection of your voice as if you were saying it in person.
Blurt voice messages bring along all the sounds around you: the beach, the party, the concert, the ballgame... with high quality.
Faster than phone calls:
* No dialing
* No ringing
* No busy signals
* No voicemail greetings
Easier than texting:
* Just talk instead of type
* Just listen instead of read
* No fighting with spellcheckers
* Ideal for the visually impaired
* Greatly improved the ability to invite friends to use Blurt
* Get help by tapping the ( i ) buttons on the upper right corner of each screen
* Popups let users know when their friends join Blurt
* Tapping BLURTstream icons play incoming Blurts automatically
* Add users to your Blurt Contacts list by tapping on the green "+" icons
* Link to Facebook allow adding those friends as Blurt contacts
* Push Notifications alert users to arriving Blurts when the app is closed
* A healthy spraying of eco-friendly insecticide removed lingering bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seriously loving the fact that I can finally let my Facebook friends and Twitter followers HEAR what I have to say. Also, signing into Blurt is much easier now that I can use my Facebook credentials (I'm terrible at remembering passwords for all these random apps). This new version is great!
Can you hear me now?
This nice little app makes it easy for me to post my thoughts to facebook and twitter IN MY OWN VOICE! Something that text alone just can't compete with.
Totally awesome a must have
So easy to use and gets your message across quickly. Just talk and send. No typing. Highly recommend 5 stars!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.