Control Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, ESP32, Particle Photon and Electron, and many other microcomputers with an iPhone?
Building a smart home or robot? Just learning electronics? - Blynk works for everyone.
Blynk is the first and only drag-n-drop mobile app builder for the microcontrollers and Internet of Things (IoT)
Connect any sensors and control any actuators connected to your board.
Use a wide variety of widgets like buttons, sliders, graphs etc. to visualize sensor data and control any electronics from anywhere in the world with your own app.
Blynk is easy. You will start tinkering in 5 minutes!
All you need:
1. Set up widgets with a just a few clicks
2. Upload Blynk example sketch code to your hardware
3. Enjoy Blynking!
Check the examples in the library to get started and build Your Internet of Things. It doesn't matter if you are newbie or pro.
Blynk works with every hardware you can imagine, even with Bluetooth Low Energy(BLE)
Just look at this list of already supported boards and shields:
• Arduino: Uno, Nano, Mini, Pro Mini, Pro Micro, Mega, YÚN (Bridge), Due
• Raspberry Pi (all models)
• Wemos D1
• Particle Core
• Particle Photon
• Intel Edison and Gallileo
• TinyDuino (CC3000)
• Wicked WildFire (CC3000)
• RedBearLab CC3200, WiFi Mini
• LinkIt ONE
• Sparkfun ESP Thing
• Sparkfun Blynk Board
• PC (Ubuntu, etc)
• Python (scripts only, library on the way!)
• Node.js (Linux, Windows, OSX, Raspberry, Edison, ...)
Shields and connections:
• USB, connected to your laptop or desktop computer (no shield required!)
• Ethernet shield (W5100)
• Adafruit CC3000 WiFi
• Official Arduino WiFi shield
...And this list is constantly updating. You can even write your own hardware library because it's Open Source.
You can use our Blynk Cloud for FREE. But if you want to be the boss - deploy your own Blynk Server with a single line of code and have full control in your hands. You can even run it on your Raspberry Pi ! Cool, yeah?
If you like Blynk - leave us a review. A good one of course :) Because bugs and crashes should go to forum - this is the best way to fix them.
This update brings an updated Tabs widget:
- New look
- Tabs are always placed on the top (above all widgets)
- Ability to fine-tune colors in Tabs settings
- Reorder/delete tabs in Tabs settings
- Support up to 10 tabs
Existing Tabs widget:
- If placed on the first raw - automatically converted to a new one
- If placed elsewhere - stays like it was. You may manually move it to the top (first row) to convert to a new one
Ratings and Reviews
BLE connectivity issue
I have used the app a lot for my projects. I have always used HM-10 Bluetooth module to connect to the app via Bluetooth (BLE) and it always worked until yesterday. I have thus come to know that there is issue some issue with the app since it is the first time I tried the app since the recent update. Kindly fix the issue as soon as possible as a lot of things depend on it. Thanks!
Fantastic app. I log a lot of Home information to my phone. I can even monitor the location of my car with the app. Superchart has high resolution mode, which was standard first. Superchart is super cool and convenient way to chart data. Looks beautiful.
Tech support and forums very helpful. I interface raspberry pi, esp8266 and particle photon data to the app.
A full 5 Star app
I have tried many IoT services/platforms. NONE of them are as good and feature rich as Blynk. They also are very supportive and highly active in the community discussions. They are real coders. We know what motivates us, and they are no different.
- Blynk Inc
- 58.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Blynk Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 5,000 Energy $4.99
- Pack of 1,000 Energy $1.99
- Pack of 2,400 Energy $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.