Board Game Stats 4+
Play-tracking, synced with BGG
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Keep track of your Board Game collection, plays and scores in this easy to use tool.
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
Works offline, can sync with BoardGameGeek.
- How many games did you play recently?
- Who scored the highest for a game?
- With whom did you play and who wins more?
- Did you improve your score from last times?
- Compare players, view graphs and charts.
- Keep track of your collection and sync with BoardGameGeek.
Collection management features:
- Keep track of every game you've played or are interested in.
- Choose a specific version and image, and track multiple copies.
- Set status to Owned, Wishlist, Want to play, and much more.
- Enter details like comments, price paid, acquisition date, etc.
- Filter games on status, Played but not owned, Unplayed owned games.
- Set Custom filters to select a game for your specific group.
- Full automatic syncing with your BoardGameGeek (BGG) collection.
Play tracking features:
- Set scoring rules, cooperative and team play for each game.
- Select game and played expansions.
- Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players.
- Enter location, scores per player and many more details.
- Calculate scores on the fly by using + and - signs.
- Create teams and enter team scores.
- Add Player roles, and choose from previously used ones.
- Use a timer to keep track of your play length.
- Add a Game note you can view each time you start a Play.
- Post your plays to BoardGameGeek, including auto-post after each save.
- Import existing plays from BoardGameGeek (BGG), Yucata and Board Game Arena (BGA)
- Send one or more Plays to other BG Stats users so only one of you has to enter the details.
- View statistics for each game and player, and combination.
- See pie charts, play times and durations graphs, and score charts.
- View insights for Games and Players, for different time periods.
- See your with H-index, fives, dimes, quarters and centuries.
- View a Player's personal H-index and win percentage.
- Share Insights charts and 3x3 images.
- See cost per play for your games.
BG Stats has export and import functions for easy backup to a variety of services.
You can sync with other devices via BG Stats Cloud sync (an in-app subscription).
All in a native iOS interface, supports dark mode, landscape and iPad screens.
With the Deep statistics expansion (in-app purchase):
- Extended game charts, based on number of players.
- Filter your data on players, locations, specific periods and player counts.
- Statistics for a specific combination of players, and compare them.
- Winning streaks, tiebreakers, and new and starting players stats.
- Role-based statistics, per role and per player.
- Monthly heatmap of plays and play duration.
- Cost per hour, player and more.
With the Challenges expansion (in-app purchase):
- Create a challenge from one of the templates.
- x times y challenges: play x games y times.
- Record x plays challenges.
- Ongoing Reach your next H-index challenges.
- Set the time period and choose specific games to track, or use auto-fill.
- Filter specific Players, Locations and player counts to count for the challenge.
- Create hardcore challenges that cannot be changed during the challenge.
With the Tagging expansion (in-app purchase):
- Add tags to Games, Players and Locations.
- Create and save custom filters, now also with tags.
- Customize the Game filter dropdown menu.
- Create advanced filters with multiple criteria and logical operations.
- View combined game statistics.
- Sync game tags with BoardGameGeek.
- Create Challenges (if available) based on game filters or tags.
With a Cloud sync subscription:
- Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices.
- Keep a backup of your data in the cloud.
Please note that changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.
• Fixes issue with importing from BGA and remaining logged in.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m writing this a few days short of my one-year anniversary of downloading this app.
The ease and speed at which I can record my plays (as well as who I played with, scores, and comments on the play) means that I reliably log just about every game I play. As someone with a large board game collection (60+ games and growing), it’s great to see what I’m actually getting to the table, and more importantly, what games I’m not playing anymore.
There’s nothing revolutionary about this app, it just does it’s job in a streamlined, effortless way. I’ve enjoyed using the app enough that I decided to upgrade to the deeper statistics and unlock the challenge tracking, as these features seemed fairly priced for additions, and the developers are very active.
I waited several months to review so I could get a fair amount of time with the app and what it offers. I did end up paying for all the extras, because honestly, I just couldn’t stop myself. I was impressed with the apps abilities to parse the data and organize it without me having to create a million tables or generate specific queries. This was brilliant to have a lot of this built in and easily manipulate the data.
I have to say the one feature I absolutely fell in love with for some reason was the challenges. I simply cannot stop myself from creating challenges for myself and games. All the different challenges gave me new ways to look at my games and find new ways to pull out older games I haven’t played in a while and fit them in with new games I haven’t yet played.
This app truly offers up so much more than I could have hoped for and gave me new exciting ways to look at my collection of games.
My only wish is that I could rate games on this app rather than having to still go to BGG directly to do that. (Unless I am missing that somewhere that I can)
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review! Rating games in the app is on our wishist to add.
I love this app, and it just became even better with the latest update. It's great for tracking plays and games and getting some statistics on both. The upgrades you can purchase are super reasonable and completelty worth it! This app does not price gouge at all - they offer affordable one-time purchase that unlock great features. Even the free version is great - though if you enjoy using the free version it seems silly not to pay a few bucks to make it even better. Can't recommend this app enough for board gamers.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eerko Vissering
- 25.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Apps by Eerko
- In-App Purchases
- Deep Stats expansion $2.99
- One Year of BG Stats Cloud Sync $0.99
- Challenges Expansion $1.99
- Tagging expansion $2.99
- Amazing Tip $6.99
- Generous Tip $2.99
- Kind Tip $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.