Keep track of your Board Game collection, plays and scores in this easy to use tool.
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
- How many games did you play recently?
- Who scored the highest for a game?
- With whom did you play and who wins more?
- Did you improve your score from last times?
- Compare players, view graphs and charts.
- Keep track of you collection and sync with BoardGameGeek.
Collection management features:
- Keep track of every game you've played or are interested in.
- Choose a specific version and image, and track multiple copies.
- Set status to Owned, Wishlist, Want to play, Preordered, and much more.
- Enter details like comments, price paid, acquisition date, etc.
- View published player counts, play time and minimum age properties for each game.
- Filter games on status, Played but not owned, Unplayed owned games.
- Set Custom filters to select a game for your specific group.
- Full automatic syncing with your BoardGameGeek (BGG) collection.
Play tracking features:
- Set scoring rules, cooperative and team play for each game.
- Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players.
- Enter your plays including location and scores per player and many more details.
- Calculate scores on the fly by using + and - signs.
- Create teams and enter team scores, set each player's role in the team.
- Auto-assign ranks to Players based on wins and scores.
- Add Player roles, and choose from previously used ones.
- Use a timer to keep track of your play length.
- Add images of your Plays, and create profile images of Players.
- Add a Game note you can view each time you start a Play.
- Post your plays to BoardGameGeek, including auto-post after each save.
- Import existing plays and play details from BoardGameGeek.
- Post your play to Twitter or Facebook.
- Send one or more Plays to other BG Stats users so only one of you has to enter the details.
- View statistics for each game and player, and combination.
- See pie charts, play times and durations graphs, and score charts.
- View insights for Games and Players, for different time periodes.
- See your with H-index, fives, dimes, quarters and centuries.
- View a Player's personal H-index and win percentage.
BG Stats has export and import functions for easy backup to a variety of services.
You can sync with other devices via BG Stats Cloud sync (an in-app subscription).
All in a native iOS interface, supporting dark mode, landscape and iPad screens.
With the Deep statistics expansion (in-app purchase):
- View extended game charts, based on number of players.
- Filter your data on players, locations, specific periods and player counts.
- View statistics for a specific combination of players.
- Compare specific players' statistics.
- View winning streaks (longest en current).
- View tiebreakers, winning new players and winning starting players stats.
- View role-based statistics, per role and per player.
With the Challenges expansion (in-app purchase):
- Create x times y challenges: play x games y times.
- Create Record x plays challenges.
- Create an ongoing Reach your next H-index challenge.
- Set the time period and choose specific games to track, or use auto-fill.
- Filter specific Players, Locations and player counts to count for the challenge.
- Use auto-fill to let the app select the most played games for your challenge.
- Create hardcore challenges that cannot be changed during the challenge.
- Exclude specific plays from Challenges, see on Play and Game overviews the Challenges they're in.
- Share your challenge, status and results.
With a Cloud sync subscription:
- Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices.
- Keep a backup of your data in the cloud.
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.
• It's now possible to select multiple roles for a player.
• A board/variant can now be chosen from previous entries, multiple can be selected.
• Improves coloring of pie charts.
• Fixes date selectors on iOS 14.
• Fixes price paid rounding incorrectly.
• Minimum iOS version is now 10.2.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app, and it just became even better with the latest update. It's great for tracking plays and games and getting some statistics on both. The upgrades you can purchase are super reasonable and completelty worth it! This app does not price gouge at all - they offer affordable one-time purchase that unlock great features. Even the free version is great - though if you enjoy using the free version it seems silly not to pay a few bucks to make it even better. Can't recommend this app enough for board gamers.
Best way to log your plays!
I tried and failed couple of time to log my plays in BGG. But this app interface is very intuitive, and having it on my phone means that I can log as soon as I’m done playing anywhere, any time.
And finally there are the challenges! While you have to play extra for that feature, IMHO it is worth it. I’m looking to play more games and the challenges help with that. My only complaint is that I can’t setup a 365 challenge; i.e. play one game (any game) every day.
Thanks for the great app. Since I play lots of different games at my friendly local game store, is there a way you can build in a filter of owned vs not owned games? I only currently record plays of games I own, so that I can also use the app to track my collection. If I could filter on owned games as needed, that would be great. Maybe even a category for no longer owned games. Keep up the good work!
- Eerko Vissering
- 52.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Apps by Eerko
- In-App Purchases
- Deep Stats expansion $1.99
- Challenges Expansion $0.99
- One Year of BG Stats Cloud Sync $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.