Ever wanted to know more about ships and boats, or track a vessel around the globe? Boat Watch lets you spot and identify boats and ships in an instant.
An optional In-App purchase even sends you alerts when a boat you track sets sail or arrives - perfect for people with loved ones at sea, for tracking ferries and rescue vessels - or following cargo across the world!
Boat Watch is a free app, which offers...
* Spot any boat or ship via real-time AIS network
* See the name, type and destination of each vessel
* Set any boat as a favorite, and track it on the map
* Search and find boats and places
Optional In-App Upgrade Purchases adds...
Pro upgrade ( one time purchase):-
* Full boat information - picture, speed, where its from, etc.
* Show boat's recent tracks
* Set multiple favorite boats, to find them easily
* Get alerts when a tracked boat arrives or departs
* Augmented Reality. View a ship and see its name and details
* OpenSeaMap charts with buoys, lighthouses & shipping lanes
Fleet upgrade ( subscription):
* Fleet - set and receive arrival and departure alerts for multiple boats
Boat Watch also gives you the option to buy official NOAA nautical charts for the US and UK&IE so you get the same view of the ocean as the ship's navigator. See the shipping channels, buoys, lights and hazards and why a ship is taking a particular route.
Our ship coverage is global and amongst the best in the world. You can find out how our system works and check our coverage here :-
Pocket Mariner are committed to providing great customer service and continually improve our Boat Watch apps. If you have any questions please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
The "Fleet upgrade " subscription is yearly and will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, and will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the iTunes account holder and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
NOT FOR NAVIGATION
Boat Watch should only be used for basic navigation reference and should not be solely relied upon to determine precise locations, proximity, distance, or direction.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for Boat Watchers
Love this app! I live on the Chesapeake Bay and I use this app to let me know who’s anchored out there, where they’re from, where they’ve been.
Well worth the “investment!”
I paid for the upgrade before my cruise in order to track other ships. The upgrade was no better than the basic service which was dismal at best. Very disappointed in the accuracy of this app. Spending the money for the upgrade was a waste of money. The updates were so far behind and inaccurate that is was useless. Very frustrating to deal with. Don’t waste your time or money downloading.
🚢⛴🛳🛥⚓️i love this app
I’m only a kid but when I grow up I want to work on a ship in the Great Lakes and this app is awesome time passer. One problem is I have to pay $4.99 to upgrade it…bummer dude🙁
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pocket Mariner Ltd.
- 27.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Pocket Mariner Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade $4.99
- Live View $4.99
- NOAA US Charts $4.99
- Fleet Upgrade $5.99
- UK & IE Marine Charts $4.99