Ever wanted to know more about boats and ships around the world? Boat Watch lets you spot boats and ships and follow them on a real-time map...
Boat Watch is a free app, which offers...
* Spot any Boat or Ship via real-time AIS
* Watch boat positions on a live map
* See the Name, Type and Destination of each vessel
* Set any boat as your favorite, and track it on the map
* Search and find boats and places
* Share boats on Facebook, Twitter or by email
Our optional In-App purchase even sends you alerts when a boat you track sets sail or arrives - perfect for people with loved ones at sea, for tracking ferries and rescue vessels - or following cargo across the world!
Optional One-time In-App Upgrade Purchase adds...
* Boat positions refresh automatically
* Get alerts when your favorite boat arrives or departs
* Full boat information - speed, course, country, etc.
Added support for multiple favourite boats.
Added name labels.
Added correctly scaled boat icons.
Fixed boat alignment issue with latest Mac OS.
Ratings and Reviews
Dont waste your money
Downloaded the free version and there were boats to watch even though i know theres many ships in my port…. bought the upgrade figuring i would be able to see more of the ships and more info and the only ships we can see are over seas…no American vessels available waste of money
Works great for me
As a sailboat owner in Southern California it’s nice to know where the bigger ships will be ahead of time. This works well. Unlike others I have no trouble zooming down to a detailed-enough level.
maps used are highly inacurate
using port everglades as prime example. maps do not reflect actual harbor layout of either everglades or dania port areas. large tankers shown inland by 300 meters when they are actually in water at that same location. docking 1 thru about 16 are totally not shown and the line that is shown is highly inacurate for up the icw to other small and major harbors as well. same for miami.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.