Bring Boating Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone digital editions and enjoy the convenience of having your favorite magazine on demand!
An industry leader for more than 50 years, every issue of Boating delivers:
• Expert advice for boaters who want to sharpen their skills in seamanship, navigation and maintenance
• Reviews of accessories and new boating equipment
• Personal watercraft reviews
• Evaluations of individual boats
• Stunning photography
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue.
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Boating through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (9 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
"Sign Up" removed from subscription purchase path.
Ratings and Reviews
Customers are not Guinea Pigs !
So sick of companies such as this publisher releasing apps that don’t work because of careless work and poor design. For example, this magazine BOATING has two apps, identical in how they look except the color of the cover. Contents of both are identical ! The difference between them - one seems to work, the other one puts you in login hell by having you creating an account using Facebook and being told “error” with of course no reason why. That’s really only the result-the frustration in getting there is enough to want digital magazines to be declared illegal. 1 star is a favor.
Problematic app, but good magazine
Don't purchase this through iTunes. Every month it refuses to download the new issue. I've done all the updates, I've talked with tech support at both Apple and Bonner (the publisher) and it still continues. Both blame to the other. I'm disappointed as it is a good magazine, but they just can't seem to make their technology work.
New iOS 8.0 update is creating issues
I'm seeing messages that confirm Boonier is having issues with the iOS 8.0 update. I have several subscriptions through them and their all doing the same thing. I hope they get it fixed or I would imagine they will be giving a lot of refunds!
- Bonnier Corporation
- 126.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- July/August 2011 $3.99
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- 1 Year Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.