Bring Boating Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone digital editions and enjoy the convenience of having your favorite magazine on demand!
An industry leader for more than 50 years, every issue of Boating delivers:
• Expert advice for boaters who want to sharpen their skills in seamanship, navigation and maintenance
• Reviews of accessories and new boating equipment
• Personal watercraft reviews
• Evaluations of individual boats
• Stunning photography
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue.
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Boating through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (9 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
To make your reading experience even better, we update the app regularly.
This update includes:
• Minor bug fixes
• General performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good on iPad, quirky on iPhone 7
Works fine on my iPad Air 2. On iPhone 7 I can’t figure out how to get back to the main menu. I’m stuck in the current months issue and none of the menu options take me back to the main menu.
Customers are not Guinea Pigs !
So sick of companies such as this publisher releasing apps that don’t work because of careless work and poor design. For example, this magazine BOATING has two apps, identical in how they look except the color of the cover. Contents of both are identical ! The difference between them - one seems to work, the other one puts you in login hell by having you creating an account using Facebook and being told “error” with of course no reason why. That’s really only the result-the frustration in getting there is enough to want digital magazines to be declared illegal. 1 star is a favor.
Waste of time and effort!
The App worked better before I input my subscription information, and entered my subscription number. After I entered it I couldn’t access just about anything except the top four lines of an article, as a teaser. It really just makes you angry. Thank it is so sad, the magazine clearly says print and digital. Then you can’t get the digital. Bonnier publishing ruins every periodical they touch.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bonnier Corporation
- 79.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Subscription $14.99
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- DIY 2013 $5.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.