The PROFESSIONAL-TRAINER to prepare for the theory exam A-power boats and D-sailing boats in Switzerland.
This FREE version of the app bootstheorie.ch contains just a restricted selection of questions (70 out of more than 530 questions) in full-featured with answers and explanatory texts.
The complete collection of questions with all the answers and explanation texts can be purchased as an in-app purchase. (CHF 19.00)
*** EXAM MULTIPLE RESPONSES QUESTIONS 2020***
*** OPTIMIZED USER INTERFACE FOR iPAD***
App boattheory.ch of Gehri Bootsschule & Informatik contains 530 questions and is aimed at checking your knowledge of the subjects towards the theory exams for the exams of category A-power boats and category D-sailing boats in Switzerland.
• Version 2020 with new exam questions
• App boattheory.ch contains over 530 always updated questions to enable you to thoroughly prepare for the exam.(Trial only 70 questions)
• You can check (mark) unclear questions in the App to treat them later on.
• The factual didactic concept of the App will show previously missed questions more repeatedly.
• Thanks to the exam mode, you can get familiar with an exam situation.
• This selection of questions does neither replace studying nor the required study material.
• Live update for new theory questions.
For additional information go to www.app-bootstheorie.ch.
Responsible of the publication: Andreas Gehri, boating instructor since 1994.
• In Switzerland a driver’s licence is required to use boats with more than 6 kW of power or with more than 15 m2 of sail area.
• A theory and a practical exam are required. The theory exams are the same for both powerboats and sailing boats and the test questions are the same all over Switzerland.
• The official offices conduct theory exams.
• The way questions are put on App boattheory.ch is very close to the way they are at the official exam.
Questions, comments and suggestions for improvement, please send an email to email@example.com.
We wish you success and fun while learning and fair winds!
Author and Boat Driving Instructor with Federal Diploma of Professional Education and Training
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- Fixed a bugfix
- Ready for the boat exam 2020
- Fixed a bugfix
- New function: Repeat all wrong questions
- Design optimized
- Minor bugs fixed
- Optimized for iOS 12 and iPhone XS, XS max, XR
- Optimized for iPad Pro 3rd generation
- New explanations to the questions
- Minor bug fixes
- Optimized for iOS 11
- New theory questions for exams
- The learning progress is saved
- Optimized for iOS 10, iPhone 7 and 7Plus
- new exam questions 2016
- new explanatory text to the exam questions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
English translation not well done
For the English version - The translation this app uses and the actual exam are different so it made it hard to remember the theory when the technical terms were different. There were also a lot of questions on the exam that were not on the app. Also customer support was non-responsive. Maybe a good app for official language (German, French, etc..) but would not recommend for English version.
- Andreas Gehri
- 68.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Andreas Gehri
- In-App Purchases
- Buy all theory questions of bootstheorie.ch $18.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.