The makers of Bubble Shooter Free and Bubble Shooter FREE 2.0 bring you the most anticipated bubble puzzle game ever! Experience more levels, more weapons, more items and more FUN for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Pop, drop and bomb your way through tons of all new levels and challenges!
HOW TO PLAY
• Do not use the arrows at the bottom, tap the screen, where you specifically want the bubble.
• Make combinations of 3 or more bubbles to pop them.
• Pop all bubbles to complete a level.
• Don't worry! No time limits!
• HANDMADE LEVELS
- Over 2500 levels of unparalleled gameplay!
• ENDLESS FUN!
- Endless mode, play to reach the highest score!
- Select from 8 different power-ups including bombs and lightning bubbles!
• SELECT YOUR DIFFICULTY
- Choose from 4 challenging difficulties for EACH level!
• DAILY TOURNAMENT
- Compete against players around the world to get the highest score of the day and win incredible prizes!
• DAILY MISSION
- Come back every day to play the daily mission and earn incredible prizes!
• GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS
- Compete with friends and others to reach the highest score.
- Regular FREE updates with more levels, more weapons, and more items!
• NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
- You can play offline in anytime.
• SUPPORT UNIVERSAL APP
- Enjoy the game with various devices. (Phones and Tablets)
- Bubble Shooter 3.0 contains the ads like banner and interstitials.
- Bubble Shooter 3.0 is free to play, but you can purchase In-app items like AD FREE, coins and gems.
• Like us on FACEBOOK
Thank you to all of our players for making BS 3.0 a 5-star reviewed game!
Notes of version 3.6.5:
• Performance improved.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, but...
There are just a few things I wish were changed.
1. When the game is over and you don't realize it because you are still trying to shoot bubbles, the thing pops up asking if you want to use your gems to get a boost. I have accidentally hit that so many times, and it is frustrating because it doesn't ask if you are sure. So then you lose your gems even when you know you are going to lose anyway.
2. The count-up of points at the end of the game takes too long. Minor, I know, but I just don't like it.
Other than that I love this game. When/if that gets fixed...5 stars!!!
Still ok but used to be better
Agree with a prior review that the upgrades have changed the game for the worse. I always loved playing this game, but with the newer changes, you earn less and everything costs more. There are now many features that you can only get by spending real money, and it wasn’t that way I the beginning.
Recent upgrades have changed the game. Everything costs more and you earn less coins and gems. It was rewarding now it's just frustrating!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pedro Navarro
- 66.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Pedro Navarro
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems $0.99
- 60 Coins $0.99
- 550 Gems $15.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.