Bobby - Track subscriptions 4+
Easily manage your expenses
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
Bobby is the easiest way to get insights in your fixed costs. Manage your subscriptions and get notified when a bill is due.
EASILY ADD SUBSCRIPTIONS
Adding subscriptions is easy, choose from hundreds of existing subscriptions or create your own custom subscriptions. Enter all contract details to get the most out of Bobby, or use Bobby as a quick way to calculate your monthly payment for you.
YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS AT A GLANCE
Bobby provides a clear overview of all your subscriptions and upcoming bills. This way you'll always know the amount of money spent on subscriptions, which helps you to control your monthly spendings.
Bobby also notifies you when a bill is due, so you'll never have to deal with late payment fees you didn't know about again. Besides that, it prevents you from having insufficient funds on your account on the day a payment is due.
- Fix passcode screen being dismissable
- Fix a bug that would disable the 'Add' button of custom subscriptions after changing the color
Ratings and Reviews
Y U NO LOVE iPAD??
Just downloaded this recently and it looks like a great app that will do something valuable for me that most budgeting/personal finance apps don’t do, or don’t do well — track ongoing expenses such as subscriptions. We all know these are becoming a bigger part of life. I love the fact this app isn’t subscription based itself! At least I don’t think it is. The premium features seem quite reasonably priced.
Just one big drawback for me. Why don’t you make an iPad version? It’s not hard and it would be a big selling point. Well it would for me; I’m disabled and in bed most of the time so I use an iPad Pro M1 12.9” rather than my dinky iPhone XS Max (heh). Those of us who aren’t “on the go” really want and need the extra screen size of a tablet or a laptop. I have my phone on my bedside table for, you know, phone stuff.
I’m not taking away any stars because I want to encourage people to download your product and for you guys to keep having success. But please think about taking the app multi platform, at least to iPadOS. macOS would be great too, and have them all sync via iCloud for a given Apple ID and account (if it supports multiple accounts per user). Thanks!
Very useful app & highly recommended
The app is great, and I purchased the all-in-one pack as soon as I noticed this app’s utility. It’s really handy to have a central place to keep track of and see exactly where your money for subscriptions is going, as well as when and how much your next bill is going to be. I personally have multiple subscriptions to array of different services, and I never really realized the amount of money I was spending on them, but this app aims to solve that problem. Input all of your current subscriptions, and then you can easily have an overview of everything in one place and even audit the subscriptions you no longer need.
I applaud the developer for the work they’ve done and the frequent updates they release! It’s no joke that they’re improving the app and adding new features all the time.
I highly recommend both the app and the in-app purchase—just give it a try already—you won’t be disappointed!
Fantastic app, clean, functional
Love this app! It’s *almost* everything I’ve been looking for in order to track upcoming expenses and bills. It’s clean, minimal, easy to use, has tons of built-in services to select from, but allows you to create your own custom ones as well. Just a few small suggestions that would make this app amazing.
- Upon initially launching, allow a user to just select all the subscription services first. This would make setup so much faster than having to search each one out and set it up one at a time. I actually entered all of mine *blank* to begin with just to get them all selected, then went back in and configured each one.
- Allow a preference to display the upcoming due date as either a relative span of time (2 weeks) or the actual date (Sept 15, 2018). Would much rather see the actual date. I actually used the Description field to simply add “3rd, 11th, 21st, 30th” etc to indicate the date of the month that expense is due on.
- Add a Categories field. While I know the intent of the app is to track subscriptions, I’m actually using it to track expenses beyond that, including utilities, bills, etc., and I’d love to be able to put each expense into a category and view those lists either collectively, or separately.
Again, love the app, highly recommend it! Would love to see just a few small tweaks which would make it much more useful.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 29.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Yummygum
- In-App Purchases
- All-in-one Pack $1.99
- Unlock Subscription Limit $0.99
- All-in-one Pack v2 $2.99
- Unlock Category Limit $0.99
- Security Pack $0.99
- Visual Pack $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.