••• Apple Design Award 2012 Winner •••
Hold a fully functional science museum for kids 4-12 in the palm of your hand!
iPad App of the Week, winner of the KAPi Award 2011 for Best Children's App for Older Kids, CTR Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design, and App Tudes' Best Kids' App of 2011.
Selected among best kids' apps of 2011 by The New York Times and USA Today.
• "If you have an 8-10 year-old telling you science is boring, buy them this app and watch them eat their words." - The Guardian
• "Absolutely amazing!" - MacLife
• "Bobo Explores Light will illuminate your iPad learning." - Wired
• "It charmed the pants off me” - Fast Co. Design
• "My kids (and I) give this app an enthusiastic endorsement!" - The iPhone Mom
• "Cons: Not a thing." - The Mac Observer
Discover an app that takes fundamental scientific concepts for school-age children and injects them with humor, astonishment and whimsy.
• Over 100 pages of exciting, interactive content
• 21 in-depth topics such as lasers, lightning, and bioluminescence
• Friendly robot companion Bobo
• Interactive 3D holograms
• Hands-on experiments and fully-functional gadgets
• Dozens of supplementary videos, articles, animations and trivia
The app's stunning imagery, meticulous attention to detail, depth of content, and friendly humor will keep curious children and adults entertained, engaged, and inspired for days!
Designed exclusively for the iPad.
Calling all Teachers! Check out our classroom companion guide for this app on our website - GameCollage.com.
Thank you for your feedback! We've added even more parental controls under the app Settings, in addition to the ones that were already there. We are always all ears for suggestions, so don't be shy to let us know.
And, as always, thank you for your support and your kind reviews. They make a huge difference!!!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app! I have a idea! Why don't you make the external links easier for kids to go through because some of the links don't need to have parents only! Some links should be for kids too! My son complains he can't get to a link and needs me to answer the math problems! Please do this! My son will be happier when you do this!
This app is so good!! It's so educational. My kids love it! We've had it forever and they still want to read it, still learn from it. My daughter is 8 and my son is four. My son is particularly a hands on learner and this really suits him, this is the kind of book children can grow with.
Fantastic learning app
I keep discovering new content - what an awesome, awesome app!!! Both my daughter (8) and son (6) keep constantly asking me to play this app. I wish every app for kids out there were as good as this one. Worth every penny!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.