New BOCHK Mobile Banking
The new design makes every moment a pleasure.
A new design. A fresh new feeling.
Three new Account Spaces:
Manage, Invest and Spend.
Each has related shortcuts to make managing your finances easier.
- Just swipe up from the bottom to view your account information in a flash.
- Provide a series of useful reminders based on your needs.
Remote Account Opening
- Open a new BOCHK bank account and activate Internet Banking at the same time (available for new customers).
- Make real-time transfers via the Faster Payment System (FPS).
- Trade Hong Kong stocks, China A shares and US stocks easily on one page, and check your real time stock order status in real time.
- A one-stop FX service at your fingertips. Pre-set price alerts at different prices you select, and receive an in-app notification when your target price is reached. Also provides streaming FX rates and market commentary.
BOC Remittance Plus
- Transfer funds between the Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan easily and efficiently.
- Purchase insurance simply, quickly and conveniently. Check your policy details at any time.
- Authorise Mobile Banking & Internet Banking transactions.
- Instant notification of transactions at any time, anywhere
You can use username and password of your Internet Banking to log in Mobile Banking. If you have not registered for our Internet Banking Services, you could register with HKID card/BOC Card/BOC Credit Card linked to your bank accounts via our Mobile Application (tap "Register Internet Banking service" on the login page).
To protect your online transactions, please read the Bank Security Information (including the precautions of using mobile applications) on the Bank’s website at www.bochk.com > "Security information > Mobile Banking and WeChat official account" .
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
The above products and services are subject to the relevant terms. For details, please contact the staff of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited ("the Bank").
Risk Disclosure Statement
Although investment may bring about profit opportunities, each type of investment product or service comes with its own risks. Due to the fluctuating nature of the markets, the prices of products may rise or fall beyond your expectations and investment funds may increase or decrease in value as a result of selling or purchasing investment products. Loss may equal or exceed the amount of the initial investment. Income yields may also fluctuate. Due to market conditions, some investments may not be readily realised. The investment decision is by yours but you should not invest in any product unless the intermediary who sells such investment product to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objective. Before making any investment decision, you should assess your own financial position, investment objectives and experience, willingness and ability to bear risks, and understand the nature and risk of the relevant product. Investments involve risks, you should read carefully the relevant offering documents and risk disclosures of the relevant products for details. If in doubt, you should seek professional advice from an independent financial adviser before you trade or invest.
This introduction page does not constitute any offer, solicitation, recommendation, comment or guarantee to the purchase, subscription or sale of any investment product or service.
This introduction page is issued by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited. The contents of this webpage have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission.
•New "Smart Domestic Helper Insurance Plan" provides comprehensive protection for you and your domestic helpers.
•New "Payroll Account" function allows you to register payroll service easily.
Ratings and Reviews
Too slow, long waiting time, too frequent updates
I use 5 bank Apps and BOCHK is the slowest, most user unfriendly App. It requires abnormal frequent updates which reflect that their IT team lacks enough experience and knowledge to handle their work
What’s with all the updates???
How many updates do you guys need to make. Like every other week there’s a freaking update! Just get it together already!!!
Imagine being a multi billion dollar company and being unable to develop a decent app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- 164.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited