Keep track of your Weight, Fat, Water, Muscle, Exercise and food. Stay motivated by seeing the effect of your exercise or food program on your Fat and Muscles, even when your Weight stays the same.
- Daily record of your Weight, Fat, Water and Muscles.
- Daily icon to represent your food and exercise levels.
- Daily note to add any more information.
- Daily BMI calculations and visual scale indicator.
- Passcode protection with Number style or a Cool image style.
- App interface custom designed to minimize the data entry time and make it fun.
- Scrollable Graph view with zoom in/out where you can see several months of data at once.
- Scrollable List view presenting details of many entries at once.
- Imperial (pounds) and Metric units (Kilograms).
- Adjustable value increments to accommodate all types of scales.
- Fat, Water and Muscles entry can be turned OFF.
- BMI calculations and scale can be turned OFF.
- Quick-start tutorial to improve your experience.
If you really need convincing:
During the first few weeks of starting (or stopping) a new food or exercise program, your Weight does not change, but your body composition does: Fat is reduced while muscles increase. This App will show you that although your Weight is not changing, your Fat, Water and Muscle proportions are affected before it shows up on your Weight. This will keep you motivated and improves your chances of reaching your goals.
Fixed crash when enabling water and muscle modes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hardly better than pen and paper
Without the ability to simply type in the value, you are left frantically scrolling to input your weight before your scale times out and you have to weigh yourself again. The over simplified food intake icons are never fully explained and serve no purpose. The only real benefit of the app is having the results saved on your phone and the horizontal graph to plot your progress. 2/5 would not recommend but won't delete.
Tried this out because it seemed to be the only app that would track weight, body fat, water, and muscle. Actually inputting entries is less efficient than typing or writing them regularly because the scrolling system of the numbers is so bad. It has icons to include food and exercise in your entries, which are truly useless, and the default is set to salad. No, I didn't eat only salad today!
The app began to ask me to rate it every time I opened it, and there was no option to make this stop, only no thanks. This had the same effect as the remind me later option, because either way the app reminded you every day.
The app allows you ten free entries before asking you to buy the full version for 1.99 to which I say no thanks, I'll just use excel.
The only good thing about this app was being able to see the progress and fluctuations of all your measurements over time in a landscape view graph. This can be achieved in excel, so I am now deleting it.
Needs Writing Input
Swiping to scroll is awful
The developer, Blue Cube, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Blue Cube Consultants Limited
- 9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2014 Blue Cube Consultants. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Edition $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.