Lose fat and build muscle! Developed by Pro Bodybuilding, Pro Physique, Pro Figure, and Bikini athletes. The App provides the blueprint to guide you to success in managing your diet. *note, this App is for serious users only*
• what to eat for every meal broken into carbs, protein, fat, veg, and fruits. And customizable!
• grocery list generator based on your selections (save hours of time!)
• food calculator for exact serving size calculated for each food to meet your carb, fat, and protein goals (e.g. 30g protein=4oz chicken), both cooked and uncooked
• *bonus* a 16 week sample Weight and Cardio program
• when to eat (suppresses hunger by knowing exactly when to eat each meal)
• journals and saves every meal and email weekly recap
• options to select off-season or in-season diet
• meal alert notifications based on when you wake-up
• direct link to Bodybuilding Diet fourm
• fully operational without internet connection
The Bodybuilding Diet App takes out the guesswork and focuses on what's needed for serious athletes. Anyone who has a champion physique will tell you the same thing, "Training happens in the gym, Growth is in the kitchen".
This App will take your through the steps of managing your Bodybuilding Diet which will trigger rapid fat loss, by losing fat and gaining muscle as the same time!
keywords: Bodybuilding Diet App, Bodybuilding Food Calculator, body building diet, Bodybuilding Diet App
- added Meal Notifications alerts
Ratings and Reviews
Updates for future
Things to consider:
Not worth the $10. Not even the high earning apps are worth this much. Not getting the value for what you spend. Ugly UI and mediocre functionality.
1. Have a way to input own food measurements (ex: 10 calories/serving of oatmeal). The daily calories count should be summed from the number of calories manually entered per food.
2. Check off meal functionality. Being able to check a meal as completed.
3. UI facelift. Right now the UI is ugly and needs to be more user friendly.
4. Have an "apply to all days functionality" when updating a macro. Instead of manually entering in each field for each day.
5. Add more food images/data to your database.
6. Sometimes when updating a macro, the app crashes. Please find a way to remove the macros because they are not needed.
Nice to get food measurements
Been very impressed with the app as it tells me when to eat each meal and also give the portions based on what a bodybuilder would do. The portions of each meal was a pain to do before the I got the app, so it have made my life easier. Being able to email the grocery list to myself has helped me save time when going to the grocery store.
Overall, there is no other app like this. Great concept and extremely useful for anyone looking to get into the sport. Only thing that would be nice to add would be able to use on my computer as well. Also, the custom food addition could be better.
Need some work... Not worth $10
This app has potential but is very limited. There are not many food items in the database and when you add one it does not give portion size option. Would be great if it worked with myfitnesspal or had menu plans/diets. Very disappointed in how limited this app is.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.