Are you on a Fitness Journey? With BodyShapr, you can make Before & After comparisons to truly visualize your progress. See that your hard work pays off by taking pictures of your body and choose from a variety of tools at your disposal including Slider, GIF, Lapse and Collage. It doesn't matter how big or small your fitness goals are, motivation is being able to truly visualize your progress.
● Advanced Comparison Modes: GIF, Slider, Lapse, Collage
● Import pictures from you Photo Library
● Before & After Times 20: Compare up to 20 pictures to truly visualize your transformation
● Motivate Each Other: Find your friends and start sharing your progress
● Picture Perfect: The Superimpose tool makes sure all your photos fall into place
● Weight Watcher: Keep track of your weight
● BMI: Integrated Body Mass Index calculator and reference chart
● Sharing is Caring: You can share both within and outside the app
Think of BodyShapr as:
- A handy tool to keep track of your fitness progress and celebrate both small and big milestones
- Visually monitor how you're doing on certain diets and fitness programs
- Assess the need to adjust your routine to prioritize certain parts of your body that may be underdeveloped
- A great way to keep yourself motivated and results oriented
Unlike many apps, everything is included in your one-time purchase, we believe in the overall better experience of unlocking everything from the get-go. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular updates.
We've worked very hard on this app, but we realize this is just the beginning, and in order for the app to be even better on the long run we need your feedback.
Thank you so much and happy goal crushing! :)
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No native camera support
App seems great so far, but it does not appear to have native camera support, so I cannot use the timer to take photos. This basically means that I HAVE to have someone else take the photos for me if I don’t want the camera in the shot :( Also, lack of upload support means I cannot upload previously taken progress photos. The app is great as long as you’re cool with its limitations. Hope these items get addressed.
Developer Response ,
Hey! Thank you so much for your feedback. We’re working on allowing users to import previously taken pictures. Adding the timer wasn’t considered up until now and we promise you it’ll be added as well. If you have additional thoughts, don’t hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Awesome app!! Ive been searching for an app where I can keep track of my body transformation and this definitely is the perfect tool. I usually do 3 months of heavy workouts including cardio, weightlifting and some complementary activities. These 3 months sessions are supervised by my personal trainer and often I boost them with some supplements, but I have never been able to tell if they really pay off!! I will be using this tool to find out if its worth the sacrifice and the investment or if i should just continue my regular routine...
Super useful for my training
I’m an avid fitness apps user and monitor everything from weight to steps taken. Never have I found such a useful way to “truly visualize” my progress, as the app’s description states. I’m happy to say this one’s going to be one of my go-to apps for tracking my progress. The idea of being able to compare my fitness body transformation is extra motivating, to say the least!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jafar Najafov
- 92.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Grupo Novo PMP SRL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.