Get into the best shape of your life without stepping foot into a gym!
Exercise at home using strength training and calisthenic exercises as taught by fitness instructor and best selling author Mark Lauren.
Join the bodyweight fitness revolution today!
Use the body you HAVE to build the body you WANT following best selling author Mark Lauren's workout plans!
***** App Highlights *****
* No gym required
* Over 200 effective exercises using nothing but your body and items you can find around the house!
* Quick workouts
* Quick results!
* Healthkit integration allows saved workouts to be tracked in Apple's Health app!
* Easy to follow program
* Great for all fitness levels
* Workout in your own home or while traveling
* Workout in as little as 2 minutes and no more than 36 minutes a day.
* Our 10-week fitness programs will guide you to a new physique and are perfect for any fitness level.
* Quick workouts that you can use to fit any schedule with as little as 2 minutes a day. These require nothing but a floor and are great for exercising anywhere!
* Let our app guide you through each workout. Voice prompts and on screen video instruct you on exactly what to do.
* This app is for everyone: men, women, beginners, experts, busy professionals, travelers, athletes, functional fitness fans...
****These Workout Are Great For****
* Strength training for runners, swimmers
* Workouts for military preparation
* Strength exercises for triathletes & other endurance sports
* Workouts at home for strength & endurance
***** Recognitions *****
* #1 in the app paid category in 10 countries.
* #1 for iPhone/iPad in Heath and Fitness Paid
* App store features including "Get in Shape", "New Year New You", "New and Noteworthy", "What's Hot" and more
* 5 star average rating across all versions
WARNING: This app will remove your current fitness excuses and change your life.
***** App Origins *****
This app is based on the best selling book by Mark Lauren "You Are Your Own Gym". The bodyweight exercises in this app have been used to create society’s leanest, strongest, most confident people. He honed his program for a decade while preparing nearly a thousand soldiers for the extreme demands of the most elite levels of the U.S. Special Operations.
***** Interactive Workout Timers *****
Let Mark Lauren guide you through workouts and tell you exactly when to workout and when to rest all while giving you instructions for each exercise with detailed text and numerous images. Use these timers to follow each workout in the 10 week rapid results program or create your own custom workout routines from any exercise in the app.
***** Workout Types *****
- Interval Sets
***** Keep Sending Us Feedback! *****
* We listen and we respond to emails
* We update our app often
Small bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using this app, specifically the EFX program, for approximately 4 years now. I am a big fan of body weight exercises as I believe they train the nervous system in coordinated activation of muscle groups. The EFX program seems to balance activation of both the anterior chain as well as the posterior chain of muscle groups with some creative exercises, especially for the posterior chain group. The body weight exercises are done in sets and supersets that combine cardiovascular as well as strength training for a well rounded training routine. Mark Lauren tries to teach proper movement mechanics with brief instructions. Keeping proper posture is absolutely key to obtaining maximum benefit from body weight exercises. A working understanding of Alexander Technique can be helpful in understanding some of the brief body mechanics instructions that he gives. Implementation of proper posture can improve activation of abdominal musculature during plank and squat movements; however, this is not obvious from the program as it is. This is one area that could stand some improvement/tweaking. I would love to see more progressions of the exercises in the future. Overall, I love this program and highly recommend it.
Great Level of Exercise Difficulty
I read Mark's book over a year ago and didn't do anything with the information I always thought you had to use weights. I had been using the "Mens Health Big Book of Exercise" for quite awhile but wasn't seeing the results like I wanted. I reread his book and meal plans, downloaded the app and started the basic exercise plan, 3 weeks later dropped 9lbs. I am in my 40's and never realized the difficultly of body weight exercises and the range motion improvement. The cool down stretches, are really helping with a shoulder I dislocated as a teenager. Thanks Mark!
Now I just finished week 8 of BASIC, the Stapper is the last exercise at the end of the week and a great 20 minute workout. Just wanted say the very noticeable improvement in strength, balance, range of motion in my whole body. I don't get stiff anymore, sleep much better, all around feeling great. Using his smoothie recipes and juices from his new cookbook, for an after workout meal. Really what I am finding is this is about consistency, eating the right things and being patient, I am now down 14 lbs from start. BTW love this app it does make things so easy!
Like having a Personal Trainer in your pocket.
This is simply the best exercise app on the market in my opinion. I've downloaded and purchased so many. But nothing compares honestly. It's honestly idiot proof, covering any fitness level in any type of situation; whether you want to follow a program, only have a set amount of time, want to work on specific body parts or areas or just want to progress to the "big boy/girl" exercises like pull ups, push ups, squats/one legged pistols, planks/flags, Etc.
One suggestion: do yourself the favor and buy the "you are your own gym" book as well. It's absolutely not necessary, but it definetely helps make the experience/journey much richer and more motivating. I'm a bit of a fitness nerd and have hundred of books on fitness. But it's definetely my favorite - both or Bodyweight trading and overall fitness. Together, you'll honestly have all you need not only to get in amazing shape, but know why it's all working and even deviate and have your own approach as well.
But speaking on just that app, its definetely the best $5 you could ever spend. Like...life changing $5!!! Lol
- Hard Coded Fitness, LLC
- 425.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Basque, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Hard Coded Studios & Light of New Orleans 2010
- In-App Purchases
- Mobility Rx Warm Up
- EFX Workout 1 $6.99
- Video Value Pack! $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.