The Bad Order Equipment Status Service (BOES) provides a clearinghouse for equipment status information (bad order, gate hold, release) that allows for standardization of data communication formats, simplification of operating system interconnectivity and streamlining of trading partner information for all industry participants as it relates to bad order equipment.
Benefits of BOES
1. Notifies all parties (FO, IEP, MRV) of equipment damage as identified by DVER, DVIR, On-Terminal Damage Event, or IEP notification.
2. Routes IEP directions to bad order equipment
3. Notifies all parties of repair/release information
4. Digitizes DVER information (DVER EDI capability)
5. Generates online reports that track turn time from when equipment was placed on hold to when it is repaired and placed back in good order condition.
Introduced new Do Not Repair(DNR) functionality. That allows users to submit a release on a unit without having to first placing it out of service
- INTERMODAL ASSN OF N AMERICA INC
- 12.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Intermodal Association of North America
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.