With this app, you can add "bokeh" effect to photos and videos.
With bokeh+'s Virtual Focus, if you focus on a part of the picture, add a strong blur to the surroundings.
The light in the blur appears as a mysterious shape. Enjoy a slightly different bokeh from DSLR!
- You can shoot the video and photo with bokeh effect.
- 9 bokeh effects
- Virtual Focus
Tap or swipe the part you want to focus on and move. You can change the size with a pinch or rotate freely.
- With the bokeh power slider you can adjust the intensity of the blur.
- With the kirakira power slider you can adjust the amount and strength of the light bokeh.
- You can shoot in portrait mode (*Compatible camera models only)
It is recommended to shoot still images that can separate the background cleanly.
* Portrait photograph taken with bokeh+ can not edit the depth of field later.
- You can add effects to photos and videos in photo album.
* You can adjust the focus by opening a portrait photo taken with a camera app or the like.
if you experience any problems or have questions or suggestions please contact:
If you can send a defect report,
it will be helpful if you can describe your model and iOS version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app does an excellent job of creating a bokeh effect on my photos. Allows for adjustments in size and effects so that my photos come out great.
One suggestion: please preserve all of the original photo’s metadata (ie location, copyright, etc) when saving the new photo.
Best bokeh effect for pic+video on the app store, guaranteed!
No. it’s nothing like kirakira
It’s hard to use, effects are mostly useless and UI are dumb. Please don’t waste your money like I did.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.