"Great App. Love this App. I wanted a simple way to setup my workouts and track progress - Bolt does that nicely. They also continue to add features and encourage feedback." - lnf2103
Bolt: workout lifting tracker⁺ is one of the best workout journals on the App Store. It's the simplest workout tracker and discovery platform on iOS for organizing your exercise routines, finding exciting new ones, recording your progress and personal records, and transforming your body.
Whether you’re looking to burn belly fat, build bigger muscle, track the strength of your squats, or just plan your daily workout schedule – Bolt is the ultimate fitness tracker to make reaching your personal fitness goals easy and with better results.
Using Bolt as your workout log lets you:
• Discover innovative workout routines designed to target core muscle groups and specific body parts for optimal results
• Record your own training routines and your workouts right in the gym in an intuitive planner
• Challenge yourself from a comprehensive range of 200+ effective gym exercises (bench press, squat, overhead press, barbell row, pull-ups, power cleans, etc.) or customize your own with multiple exercise types and muscle groups to choose from
• Access detailed instructions so that you exercise in the proper form and range of motion to build muscle
• Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets with the tap of a button
• Easily log your lifts and total weight for each set so you can focus on strength gains
• Automatically update each routine every time with the previous amount of weight and rep range in your exercise sets
• Stay on track during your workout with a built-in rest timer
• Keep track of history with your past workouts – it’s a great way to focus on your progressive overload scheme!
• Sync your completed workouts with Apple Health
It doesn’t matter if you’re doing a stronglifts 5x5 workout program, traditional strength training program, or you're an experienced bodybuilder or powerlifter – starting out with a personal trainer, coach, or on your own training program – men and women use Bolt everyday as their gym log on their journey to get strong, ripped abs, achieve weight loss, keep a fitness journal, and improve their weightlifting strength the smart way.
Regardless of your prior experience, Discover is the perfect growing library for your next workout plan – from guided, full body workouts to get first-time gym-goers started, to specialized upper body routines with compound exercises to help you build strength. Looking for body weight exercises for building muscle, or perhaps a lower body with light free weights – Discover is a great addition of pre-made workouts to add to your training journal.
When it comes to goal-setting in a fitness program, Bolt is a great daily fitness log and exercise journal all-in-one. Use Bolt as your fitness planner to create custom routines on-the-go, or log notes and fitness tips for each exercise. No more pen and paper getting lost in your gym bag, Bolt is the workout journal your need for keeping track of your weight training.
Next time start your workout with one of the most intuitive fitness apps for building muscle mass and getting toned on iPhone. Workout with intention. Workout with ease. Workout with Bolt.
+ New: customize the appearance of Bolt using a light or dark mode under Settings > Appearance & Display
+ New: prevent the screen from going to sleep when in the middle of a workout
+ New: view notes for exercises in the History tab and in individual exercise history
+ New: change the date of a workout upon completion
+ New: edit the start date/time and end date/time for previously performed workouts
+ Change: adds the ability to move a workout routine from the context menu
+ Change: provides new options for contacting support
+ Change: takes more frequent automatic backups
+ Change: increases the number of backups from 10 to 20
+ Change: added a preference to automatically dismiss the keyboard after an exercise set has been completed (big thanks to Morgan Archer for highlighting the current UX issue: https://mrgnarchr.com/bolt-rest-timer)
+ Fix: fixes an issue that could cause Apple Watch or the device to not vibrate or generate haptic feedback when the rest timer finished
+ Fix: fixes a button sizing issue on iOS 13
+ Fix: fixes a crash that could occur when pausing a workout
+ Fix: fixes an issue that could cause Bolt to crash when in the background
+ Fix: fixes a crash that could occur in the background on devices running versions of iOS < 12.2
Ratings and Reviews
Loving everything about Bolt!
It’s great that you can make custom exercises and add notes to remind yourself of things like how long to hold certain positions, what to watch for in your form etc. And really useful to see the history of the weight and reps you completed last time you did the routine, so you can tell if you’re stagnating and need to up your weight. Seeing that has definitely subtly nudged me to keep progressing, and I’ve started going up in strength a lot more quickly than before.
I also like having a timer run in the background to show me how long I’ve been doing a routine, definitely helped me balance out my week better. And the best part is that it keeps my place if I navigate away from the app to change my music or something. Even if I completely close the app accidentally, it still knows the routine i was in the middle of and when I started so I can jump back in with no problem, which is so relieving.
Why isn't bolt more popular!?
This app is honestly perfect for proper organization of workouts. I never lose track or miss what I've done. No glitches, no hiccups, no issues. Plenty of workouts already pre-designated & the ability to add is very easy. This app should most definitely not be overlooked!
Love this App. I wanted a simple way to setup my workouts and track progress - Bolt does that nicely. They also continue to add features and encourage feedback.
- Bolt Gym Workout Tracker and Bodybuilding Weight Training Log, LLC
- 53.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Bolt Pro - workout tracker $99.99
- Bolt Pro - workout tracker $4.99
- Bolt Pro - workout tracker $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.