The BombBomb mobile app for iOS allows you to get face to face earlier and more often with your prospects and clients, because you're better in person.
Persuasion, subtlety, nuance, emotion, detail – it all comes through better in video than it does through voice or typed-out text alone. You'll save a ton of time by talking instead of typing. Plus, you'll be able to follow up on the right opportunities at the right time.
With BombBomb, sales people report:
* More replies and responses
* More clicks in your emails
* Higher lead conversion
* Greater ability to stay in touch
* More referrals
* Record videos on iPhone or iPad
* Add videos from your camera roll
* Send video by email or text message
* Share video to social media
* Add video to your BombBomb library
* Get email open, link click, and video play alerts within the app, as well as push notifications
* Choose your email design
* Preview your video email before sending
* Send video emails to your contacts or BombBomb lists
* Send video texts to your contacts
Try us free for 14 days! At the end of your trial, you'll have the option to purchase a subscription through the app. BombBomb subscriptions through iTunes are year-to-year and begin at sign up.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected subscription.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through BombBomb.
• The Quick Sender has received a redesign! This redesign allows you to quickly select recipients between BombBomb contacts, BombBomb lists, and device contacts. Creating an email with your video and selected template has never been quicker.
• The login page has been updated with a single button to login/sign up.
• Updated infrastructure for the tracking tab.
• Added warning modals if attempting to upload large videos.
• Updated push notification handling for certain edge cases.
• Videos taken with the in app camera are now saved to the device directly after capture. Previously videos were saved to the device after they were uploaded to our servers.
• Fixed a bug when sharing a video using the gmail share extension. Now the video link will not appear in the subject line and only in the body text field.
Ratings and Reviews
BombBomb the bomb’
BombBomb was shared with me by somebody in real estate. I guess it was made for that. Not sure why. I have nothing to do with real estate. I’m in the entertainment business on the creative side and I just love BombBomb. I love all the things I can do with it. Using the various links and attachments in addition to a live video. And the premade templates are good enough. I have my own customized template which they built for me. I love how everything is a module that can be moved around, added or deleted. My two frustrations which might be my fault is if I start a BombBomb inside my Gmail it doesn’t have my customized template attached. I have to go inside BombBomb for that. And then organizing the contact lists I find less than user friendly. But those are minor measured against the benefits. People are blown away when they get one. And to be able to have a link for each of them just adds to its flexibility. I now know more how to use it than the real estate guy who showed it to me in the first place. 😇
Love it—might be some bugs to work out!
I absolutely love using bomb bomb and the feedback I’ve received has been incredible—from the people that could open the videos. I’ve had at least 3 recipients not be able to play the video. If they forwarded the email to their personal account they could view it on their phone, the issues seemed to be with work emails on desktop computers. Any feedback on working around this would be helpful!
Great idea, but still buggy
I was asked to change my review when someone emailed me.....once. I still have th the issues and no matter what they say they think it has to do with my upload speeds, but this never has been a 100% working app. Don’t get me wrong, the idea, the concept, the ability to share your face and vocal impressions are great, but the product and the customer service are choppy at best.
I have used this service in my real estate career from day one, it sets me apart from the others, and people live it. but I have had two issues for at least two years and bombbomb does not appear to interested in making the user experience any better.
1. The mobile application is easier to use but the computer version is more robust and has more features. The real problem, the contacts in my phone don’t upload to the computer version. So essentially I am working with two versions of bombbomb that don’t talk to one another.
2. My screen in a regular basis freezes up. I always have the most up to date version of my phones operating system and I always download BB’s upgrade to apps., but no matter what I do on a regular basis I am deleting the app., and reloading it. I think they have bugs to work out and they are failing to do so.
In a nut shell, once a viable competitor hits the market with an easier to use interface that looks and functions the same on a laptop as it does my phone, I am jumping ship.
Developer Response ,
Hey goiglieyes! Thanks so much for the feedback. Our apologies for the frustrations you've had with the app. We are committed to helping get this resolved, but need to gather some more information on this issue. Please get in touch with us and one of our Customer Care agents will address this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BombBomb, Inc.
- 61 MB
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.7 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 BombBomb, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Essentials $38.99
- Individual $499.99
- BombBomb Plus Monthly $68.99
- Individual Plus $599.99
- Essentials $399.99
- Plus Annual $599.99