In Bomber Captain, you take command of a Bomber in the midst of WWII as a recruit working for the Allied powers. Battle your way through several exciting missions as you face an onslaught of Axis fighters and guns in order to reach bombing targets including military factories, U-Boat docks and government buildings. As a valued member of the Allied forces, you have the power to turn the tide of war. Prepare for battle!
- Take control of your bomber by tilting your device to the left and right to dodge oncoming attacks.
- Simply tap on the screen in the desired location to fire machine guns at attacking fighter planes. You can fire up to two volleys of machine gun bullets at the same time with two fingers.
- Launch a set number of bombs at the touch of a button to hit marked targets and complete your missions.
- Realistic ground maps and plane models along with sound effects give you a feeling of participating in real battles.
- Volleys of ground to air missiles keep you on your toes as you prepare to bomb a target.
- Heavy damage to the plane, depending on where you're hit, can either cripple the engines or kill crew members. It's game over if all your crew members die or if all of your engines are destroyed. It will be a hard fought road to victory!
- Fly and fight your way through 12 exciting missions each with unique backdrops and mission targets and earn medals after certain battles.
- In missions you control a B-17 bomber and you face enemies that include FW190A and ME109 fighter planes.
- With timelines and storylines for each mission that are based on historical data, the intensity of the war resonates with each mission.
- Difficulty settings allow you to play the game at your own pace. Whether you prefer to take it easy or face an uphill battle, you can pave your own way to victory.
- Supports iPhone 5
Ratings and Reviews
This game is pretty fun, but it is quite simple and has so-so graphics. It also needs a map so you can go back and play other levels. Also, maybe there should be an option to choose different planes and even have a small fleet. This changes would make it worth the $1 I spent.
This game is pretty fun
This game is interesting and challenging. I really like hale its easy to use. I only recommend that in the next update make it so when you crash you could bail out and make it so you can have a bomb sight and so you can go different altitudes.
Nice game for passing time
I honestly wasn't impressed when I found out that you are one lone bomber taking on endless waves of fighter planes to reach a target. On top of that once all of your gunners die all you can hope is that the German planes run out of fuel or magically catch on fire (which they don't).
Any WWII buff like me knows that B17's never flew alone. There were at least 25 to 30 bombers in a formation. And they had fighter escort 95% of the time.
This game is a great game when you over look all the things above. If you are looking for a game to pass time and not get boring this is the game you have been looking for.
The developer, Magitech Corporation, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Magitech Corporation
- 58.2 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2010 Magitech Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.