"Download Now! Enjoy the app's premium features FREE with no obligation for 30 days"
The BondEvalue App is a great new way to monitor your Bond Portfolio. It is your one stop bond portfolio
management App which allows you to check the real trading prices of bonds, get new issue alerts, search
for bonds that suit your preferences.
MANAGE YOUR PORTFOLIO: Create and manage your own bond Portfolio by selecting bonds based on your preferences of country, sector and credit risk (using our simplified 3 point scale)
Monitor your daily Portfolio performance by tracking the real time gains or losses made by the individual
bonds present in the portfolio.
Switch between the bond’s daily price and invested amount changes simply by clicking the daily price. Click
on issuer name to view the complete details of the bond like:
• Buy and Sell Prices/Yields
• Historical Price and Yield Graphs
• Industry type
• Credit Risk
• Country of Risk
• Amount Issued
• Amount Outstanding
• Issue Date
• Maturity Date
• Next Call Date
• Yield to Call
• Yield to Maturity
WATCH LIST: Keep track of the bonds you may wish to keep an eye on so that you can trade when the timing is suitable for you. You can also set Alerts on bond prices according to your requirement which are triggered when your set levels are breached.
SEARCH AND ADD: Search for the bonds that you wish to add to your Portfolio or Watchlist. Use criteria like yield range, maturity range, sector type, issuer and country of Risk. The bonds can also be searched based on if they are callable or perpetual.
INSTANT NEW ISSUES UPDATES: Keep a track of the latest issued bonds simply by clicking on the new issues tab to view the list of the 10 most recent issues bonds. Also, get notified for latest issues on your phone through the in-App notifications.
NEWS: Issuer specific and Macroeconomic.
LIVE CHAT: Speak with our fixed income specialists to answer your queries.
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS: Subscription to the Bondevalue App is available via Apple In-App purchases.
Currently two subscription plans are available, BASIC for US$19 and PREMIUM for US$49 (prices may vary depending on the country). The BASIC and PREMIUM subscription plans allows the user to add a maximum of 10 bonds and 50 bonds each in the portfolio and watchlist sections of the App respectively.
Once a user chooses to subscribe to any of the two available plans, they will be charged a price according to their country (price will be shown in the app before the user confirms the payment) and the subscription will renew automatically every month unless cancelled manually.
The key features of the Bondevalue App’s Auto-Renewal In-App purchases are:
1. The payment will be charged to the iTunes account only after the confirmation of purchase by the user.
2. The subscription automatically renews on monthly basis unless cancelled manually by the user.
3. The subscription will automatically renew for the next period unless auto-renew is turned off manually at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
4. The user’s iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
5. User can manage their subscriptions in terms of cancelling, upgrading or downgrading the subscribed plans by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
6. Upgrading to PREMIUM plan from BASIC plan happens instantaneously as soon as the user confirms, while downgrading from PREMIUM to BASIC will be carried out after the expiry of the
current PREMIUM plan.
7. There will be no cancellation of the current subscription plan be allowed during active subscription period. The currently active subscription will be cancelled only after the expiry of the current
8. Any remaining days of the initial 30-day Free Trial Period will be forfeited once the user subscribes to any of the subscription plans.
- Added Support Latest iOS version 13
- Fixed Bugs
- Improved User Experience
- Updated BondDetails UI
Ratings and Reviews
Unique capabilities and transparency
Bond markets are inherently opaque, as my equity market colleagues often tell me. This application and subscription service model facilitates the price discovery process for a less liquid asset while providing individual investors like myself get ahead. I have an opportunity now to understand these local bond markets better at a bond by bond level and perhaps be able to challenge my other service providers for best execution for my portfolio!
Good market intel for high net worth investors
Provides third party market quotes for all bonds. And a custom search for based on yields,rating,tenors etc.
Ready to hand prices and suggestions most valuable when transacting either with or on behalf of customers. Institutional level transparency for individual investors!
- Bondevalue Pte Ltd
- 52 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Bondevalue Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- BASIC $19.99
- PREMIUM $49.99
- Premium For 6 Month $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.