It gives information about the anatomy of the human skeleton. In a model in third dimension (3D) highly detailed.
- You can manipulate the model, zoom, rotate, move the camera.
- Display the natural pattern or divisions.
- Text information can be maximized or minimized to read comfortably prioritize the model.
- When selecting a bone, the bone will change color, so check your limits and what are its forms.
- Practical and useful anatomical information Valuable in his palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or general culture.
- Get information on the location and descriptions of bones such as the skull, femur, jaw, scapula, humerus, sternum, pelvis, tibia, vertebrae, etc..
New 3D model, more detailed.
More bone and the names of the teeth were added.
They changed some colors.
Various optimizations to the textures.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looking for something that will do the sutures and more.
The developer, Victor Gonzalez Galvan, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Victor Gonzalez Galvan
- 71.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Victor Michel Gonzalez Galvan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.