It gives information about the anatomy of the human skeleton. In a model in third dimension (3D) highly detailed.
- You can manipulate the model, zoom, rotate, move the camera.
- Display the natural pattern or divisions.
- Text information can be maximized or minimized to read comfortably prioritize the model.
- When selecting a bone, the bone will change color, so check your limits and what are its forms.
- Practical and useful anatomical information Valuable in his palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or general culture.
- Get information on the location and descriptions of bones such as the skull, femur, jaw, scapula, humerus, sternum, pelvis, tibia, vertebrae, etc..
New 3D model, more detailed.
More bone and the names of the teeth were added.
They changed some colors.
Various optimizations to the textures.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s honestly easy and helpful in one app
This app is free and it is amazing.
It looks so pleasing -very professional and there are no pop up ads bothering you. You honestly can learn and its easy for someone else to quiz you. It also has filters! Its so easy to take advantage of it and be ungrateful for it because it’s THAT good.
Looking for something that will do the sutures and more.
- Victor Gonzalez Galvan
- 71.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Victor Michel Gonzalez Galvan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.