Bonsai Album makes keeping track of your Bonsai or Penjing collection easy. Track development of your trees throughout their lives, on your Mac!
Whether you’re new to Bonsai, a collector, or a dealer, Bonsai Album is the ideal tool for organizing your trees, pots, and notes.
Here’s what you can do with Bonsai Album:
- Record details about your trees, including age, source, style, species, and dimensions.
- Select from over 200 species names (with common and botanical names), or add new species.
- Sort trees by name or species
- Store pot details, along with photos.
- Track styling, fertilizing, and other events for every tree and pot in dated log entries.
- Create and edit log entry reminders linked to your calendar.
- Use the search field to quickly search bonsai, pot, and log lists.
- Add multiple photos per tree, pot, and log entry.
- Add text captions for each photo.
- Select photos to appear on the main thumbnail display for each tree, pot, or log.
- View photos in a full-size gallery view, or in thumbnail form.
- Rearrange photos with multiple selection and drag-and-drop support.
- View the log history for each tree or pot, sorted by date.
- Review statistics for your collection.
- Saves changes automatically
- Retina graphics support
- Print bonsai, pot, or log lists, or information for a particular bonsai, pot, or log.
- Database import and export over WiFi to Bonsai Album on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Bonsai Album (iOS) BDBI-format import / export.
- Import / export via CSV format to transfer your Bonsai Album database to and from desktop spreadsheet applications.
- Bonsai Report HTML export. View your collection on your computer’s web browser. Great for keeping track of your collection for inventory or insurance purposes.
Please note that Bonsai Album does not come preloaded with any photos, nor does it include any bonsai care information and so forth. It only tracks information and displays photos you’ve added yourself.
Please visit http://BonsaiAlbum.com for more information about Bonsai Album, including contact details to ask questions, request features, or report any issues. Join the Facebook page to discuss Bonsai Album with other fans.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App - A little tweaking needed.
Experienced one total crash and some freeze ups. Developer contacted me and I was provided with a replacement app that seems to be working well. Developer is very dedicated in making sure your product works correctly. If you get this app and have issues, be sure to contact him. The app itself is a good app for logging your bonsais and keeping up with reminders on fertilizer, etc. and the ability to attach pictures to your log is a nice feature. I do like the reminder feature that allows you add logged info into your calendar and then set re-occuring reminders for fertilizing, etc.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you're seeing crashes! I can certainly understand the frustration. I've received your crash report and have requested further details about the crash via email. I'm yet to receive any crash reports from other customers for this version, so if anyone has any issues with the app, please contact me via the email support link on my site.
While it may be satisfying to leave a one-star review, it's not very helpful in resolving such issues, and can be harmful to small developers such as myself. I take great pride in my customer support and will be happy to work with you to resolve this issue.
Did not work well
When i tried to import the files from my phone, some informations didn't show up on my desktop. I gave up and will delete the app from my mac.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.