Bonzun IVF is the first personalized and medically reviewed IVF app to guide you through your unique IVF treatment every step of the way and includes a medication feature to make sure you never miss an important dose. All functions and content are validated by IVF doctors, midwives and fertility experts. Bonzun IVF helps you to gain more knowledge on how to perform your IVF treatment. The service is available for free to people undergoing an IVF at one of our selected IVF clinics or by purchasing either monthly subscriptions or an unlimited subscription in the app.
Key features of Bonzun IVF:
* Unique and individually customized IVF journey to guide you through all stages of treatment (hormone stimulation, ultrasound, egg retrieval, embryo return, etc.)
* A Waiting room with advice if you are considering IVF, waiting for your treatment or are in the midst of it
* Medication feature with daily reminders so you never miss a dose
* Common symptoms and discomforts during IVF treatment
* Psychological and emotional support
* What to expect during your IVF treatment
* Common questions and answers
* Share your experience with a partner or loved one for free
What our users say about Bonzun IVF:
"Very good info. I especially appreciated knowing what to expect in different stages of my treatment!"
"The app contains really good info! Great to have alarms for medication. I really like the "common discomforts" section in the app!"
"I wouldn't survive without it"
Bonzun IVF has been developed by Bonzun in close cooperation with Merck Fertility Technologies in Sweden. Our mission is to provide factually based and validated information to women and especially mothers so that they can make better decisions. Bonzun also has a service called Bonzun Pregnancy, a virtual midwife that is recommended by both UNICEF and WHO and is currently used in 79 countries. Bonzun's CEO and founder, Bonnie Roupé, developed Bonzun Pregnancy after suffering from pre-eclampsia during her second pregnancy.
All content in Bonzun's applications and websites is protected under international copyright laws. All copying and or distribution of content without permission is prohibited. BONZUN © is a registered trademark of Bonzun Health Information AB.
Your feedback can help others undergoing IVF!
Help us improve and develop the app by emailing feedback or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the feedback form in the app.
- Fixed issues that caused the app to crash in background for some users
- Improved stability
We are constantly working to improve our app and give our users the best possible experience. Help us to improve the app by sending your feedback to email@example.com or by contacting us through the feedback form in the app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not worth the cost
Don’t waste money on this app. Unable to add custom medications or set dates for your treatment cycles or appointments. Not worth it!!!
Developer Response ,
Dear Spiceyone, we are really sorry to hear that our app did not meet your expectations. We are launching the features you are asking for soon. In the meantime please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can add all your medications! Thanks in advance! Amalia at Bonzun IVF
- Bonzun Health Information AB
- 107.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Bonzun Health Information AB
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly - Bonzun IVF $15.99
- 3 Months - Bonzun IVF $35.99
- Yearly - Bonzun IVF $76.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.