BoobieTime is the easiest and most efficient way to track the feeding schedule and all other day to day activities for your baby.
* Feeding timer that reminds you which breast you last fed your baby with.
* Support for diaper changes, bottle feedings, sleep timers, breast pumpings and custom activities.
* Keeps record of every activity you've saved with the ability to easily review, update and delete your entries.
* Convenient filter to view specific activities you are interested in.
* Support for multiple babies! Have twins? Start a sleep time for one while doing a feeding timer for the other. Or, feed each baby on two separate timers. Each baby has its own activity list for easy management.
* Automatically sync across devices using your BoobieTime login.
* Works on your iPhone and iPad.
Fixed a bug where the Save button might stay disabled.
Ratings and Reviews
Phil And Pam R.
We love this app! Being able to record and look back at babies feeding patterns and schedule along with her diaper changes has been so helpful! Especially for doctors appts when they ask about babies schedule. It’s so easy to open app and have the information all there.
It has helped us immensely at getting our baby on a regular feeding schedule and working towards getting her to sleep through the night, keep track of pumping, diaper changes etc.
In the beginning when you are getting limited sleep it’s difficult to remember what side baby last fed on, but this app records all that info for you so very easy to reference previous feed. And in times of rush and panic when baby is crying it is a one button press lifesaver!
So so happy we found this app!
Easy to use app but missing something critical
Easy to use app on iPhone with a nice interface. My husband uses it on a Samsung and it’s a little clunkier but still ok. My child is five months now and I so wish this app could show trend data like some of the other apps, so I could see my baby’s sleep/ feeding patterns. The older the baby gets this type of information becomes sooo valuable and critically important especially as you start to think about sleep training but now I have months worth of data in BoobieTime that I cannot export or download, and that does not show any patterns or trends. I even have to manually add up how many ounces of formula my baby has eaten each day using a Separate calculator. The app is almost too basic. I wish I had started from the beginning using an app like sprout so I could see patterns over time. If the app could add a feature like this it would be perfect.
Love the data, wish there was another view
I looked through a lot of the apps to track feeding and really liked this one as a nursing and pumping mama. The input is simple and easy to use. That part I would give 5 stars. I also love the other category that shows the note section as well. Wish the notes section showed up in the feed the same way it does for other.
The reason it only gets a 3 from me is that it’s hard to look at your last data, or get any trends from the info. I have a baby that vomits occasionally which I log under other but to look back at how many times in a day, week, etc, it takes scrolling through page and page. Would love if they would make a day and/or week summary page to more quickly look at what has happened.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Blair Vanderhoof
- 18.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Blair Vanderhoof
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.