BoofShare is a beautiful and efficient way to share photos live from your photobooth. As the photos are taken in your booth they are sent to the iPad, where users can share them via email, SMS or MMS (text message), Facebook and Twitter. Getting the sharing out of the booth greatly speeds up the flow of users in the photobooth.
- You can sync images from the booth either over the LAN, or through a dropbox.com account. Very easy to set up.
- When the iPad has been idle for a set amount of time, can return to the gallery of pictures or start a slideshow of images live from the booth, showing new images immediately.
- If you don't have an internet connection at a venue, you can put it into "off-line mode", which allows people to email and text photos (but not share via Facebook or Twitter), which will be sent once the iPad has an internet connection again.
- There's no charge per share, and you can install on multiple iPads that all work simultaneously with your photobooth. Note that if you're using multiple iPads simultaneously, you should use the dropbox.com method of syncing the photos between your photobooth and the iPads to speed up the transfers.
Note that BoofShare only works with photobooths running Photoboof.
Please email email@example.com if you need a custom version or any customizations.
Reuploading after app store removal.
Ratings and Reviews
Works we'll with photoboof. Easy to use.
I find this to be a great program to add social media outside of the actual photo booth. It is stable and seems to work well.
My biggest issue is that when a photo is deleted from the iPad it will reappear from the computer running the running the booth software.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alec Bennett
- 25.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Alec Bennett